The Student Room Group

Gateway to medicine at Bristol- urgent

I've applied earlier to the above course without realising I'm not eligible...will I still have the chance to be considered or will I be rejected immediately after seeing my application- and that I'm not eligible. I can't change my choice since it's already been submitted to the university of Bristol. If not there is probably nothing I can do but if I can have guidance on maybe what to do next for that option.
well...i got rejected but thank you for your help. ive got offers from all my other unis and i'm thinking of studying biomedical science and transferring to medicine if all goes well...if not then im sure i can find a way to find a career that's suited for me- just may not be a doctor
(edited 2 years ago)
thank you all for your help. i've got 4 conditional offers for biomedical science and i have looked into a gap year and i don't think i would like it so i've decided to go into biomedicine and see where i go as i still want to be involved in the medical field in some form
i have looked into physician associate however it did not appeal to me as much...it did take me a while to confirm my decision but i don't think i'll stray too far from the medical field- maybe be a clinical technician and work with blood samples or cancer research so that in someway im still helping people which was my main inspiration into becoming a doctor
thank you so much for your help as well!
Original post by coffee alert
i have looked into physician associate however it did not appeal to me as much...it did take me a while to confirm my decision but i don't think i'll stray too far from the medical field- maybe be a clinical technician and work with blood samples or cancer research so that in someway im still helping people which was my main inspiration into becoming a doctor

Just be aware that securing these jobs is difficult because they’re very competitive. You’ll be applying for a long time and will probably have to settle for other jobs first and work your way up.
ok thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending