The Student Room Group

Is it attraction or repulsion?

There is this guy at the gym. We talk a lot in the hot tub, sometimes for 20-minutes. I know he is gay because I have seen him on various apps.

He kind of takes the mick but in a funny way. Today, he was telling me how he found this other guy attractive. The other dude came over and he spoke to him and I felt a little invisible, though he resumed talking to me.

I kind of made a joke about me being taller, younger and less attractive than Kit Harrington and he was errrr..And I was like I said, I was less attractive and he was like go now before I tell you the truth. He left the hot tub after me...

What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
anyone..
Original post by Anonymous
anyone..

Patience grasshopper. You only posted your initial post 5 minutes ago.

As for your question, I really have no idea. It sounds like he was just being friendly in the first place, and your comment about Kit Harrington he perhaps found a little odd.
I doubt it's either attraction or repulsion.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by PinkMobilePhone

As for your question, I really have no idea. It sounds like he was just being friendly in the first place, and your comment about Kit Harrington he perhaps found a little odd.

I agree.

There is this guy at the gym. We talk a lot in the hot tub, sometimes for 20-minutes. I know he is gay because I have seen him on various apps.

He kind of takes the mick but in a funny way. Today, he was telling me how he found this other guy attractive. The other dude came over and he spoke to him and I felt a little invisible, though he resumed talking to me.

I kind of made a joke about me being taller, younger and less attractive than Kit Harrington and he was errrr..And I was like I said, I was less attractive and he was like go now before I tell you the truth. He left the hot tub after me...

What do you think?

Hi there.

It's quite difficult to gauge if he likes you or not. It really depends how you feel about him and whether you feel attracted to him or not. If you don't then nothing really has to change between you.

Also please be more patient - your Q will be answered. You can bump if it's been a few hours or so without a response.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by PinkMobilePhone

Original post by TriplexA
I agree.

Hi there.

It's quite difficult to gauge if he likes you or not. It really depends how you feel about him and whether you feel attracted to him or not. If you don't then nothing really has to change between you.

Also please be more patient - your Q will be answered. You can bump if it's been a few hours or so without a response.

Do you think he was rude?

What do you think?

Considering you said you think that you’re less attractive, I think he wanted to tell you you were much more handsome but didn’t want to go there because he didn’t want to make you feel uncomfortable
Reply 6
Patience Grasshopper :lol:
Reply 7
Original post by xobeauty
Considering you said you think that you’re less attractive, I think he wanted to tell you you were much more handsome but didn’t want to go there because he didn’t want to make you feel uncomfortable

I dont know...
Original post by Cote1
Patience Grasshopper :lol:

???
Reply 8
Patience Grasshopper was mentioned by PinkMobilePhone above. It amused me as I used to watch the TV series and I have not heard it for years.
Reply 9
Original post by Cote1
Patience Grasshopper was mentioned by PinkMobilePhone above. It amused me as I used to watch the TV series and I have not heard it for years.

Care to awnser the post?
Reply 10
Care to awnser the post?

I think you are maybe wasting your time with this person from what you have said.
Original post by Cote1
I think you are maybe wasting your time with this person from what you have said.

He is not interested?
Reply 12
Pretty sure your question has been answered buddy :colonhash:

Now chill. And wait.
Reply 13
I reread it....he may be interested but it is hard to say. Wait and see how he continues to interact.
I dont know...

???

Durr. None of us can know for sure we are not mind readers and we were not there.

Calm your brain.
Original post by Slx.24
Pretty sure your question has been answered buddy :colonhash:

Now chill. And wait.

What do you mean?
Kinda a moot point but Kit Harrington isn't THAT attractive
Kinda a moot point but Kit Harrington isn't THAT attractive

He is better looking than me; not hard to be..
I wish I were good looking
Reply 19
Looks aren't everything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending