The Student Room Group

****boy acting nice?

After this ****boy ghosted me through texts, I stopped texting him and didn't speak to him at all, not even wishing him during the holidays or new years eve.
After that, when we bumped into each other , he started saying hello to me, asking how I am, how he will see me soon in person etc.
He winks at me sometimes when we see each other and yesterday, he was smiling at me (in a really nice way, romantic type smile ) when I said hi to him.

He doesn't text me and I don't either.

So why is this ****boy doing this?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

Can I ask you why you’re being so mean about him?
That’s what acquaintances do, they say hi and have small talk. They smile as a way to acknowledge you, same with winking- it’s just a way to say hi. Just being polite.

My ****boy radar isn’t going off here.
Reply 3
Original post by xobeauty
That’s what acquaintances do, they say hi and have small talk. They smile as a way to acknowledge you, same with winking- it’s just a way to say hi. Just being polite.

My ****boy radar isn’t going off here.

We aren't acquaintance. We went on a dates until I found out that he roes the same with many girls and only has sex with them. Then leaves them hanging or ghosts them.
Reply 4
Original post by j25_8
Can I ask you why you’re being so mean about him?

We aren't acquaintance. We went on a dates until I found out that he roes the same with many girls and only has sex with them. Then leaves them hanging or ghosts them.

This is why. As he was pretending to be looking for a relationship all while he was screwing other girls.
Reply 5
This is why. As he was pretending to be looking for a relationship all while he was screwing other girls.

I don’t blame him for doing that to you ngl
Reply 6
Original post by j25_8
I don’t blame him for doing that to you ngl

Are you insane

If he is a ****boy then he’s just doing what ****boys do. No point in trying to figure them out, nothing they do makes sense. They just want their egos stroked.
Reply 8
If he is a ****boy then he’s just doing what ****boys do. No point in trying to figure them out, nothing they do makes sense. They just want their egos stroked.

But he was talking big things like how patience is key, how you should be grounded, do 1 thing at a time, how you can't choose your family and had a pretty balanced and sensible approach in his views surrounding politics.
Then his actions don't align with his words?
After this ****boy ghosted me through texts, I stopped texting him and didn't speak to him at all, not even wishing him during the holidays or new years eve.
After that, when we bumped into each other , he started saying hello to me, asking how I am, how he will see me soon in person etc.
He winks at me sometimes when we see each other and yesterday, he was smiling at me (in a really nice way, romantic type smile ) when I said hi to him.

He doesn't text me and I don't either.

Key word in that is f boy!! If that’s your feeling about him I would be afraid you’re going to get burned
But he was talking big things like how patience is key, how you should be grounded, do 1 thing at a time, how you can't choose your family and had a pretty balanced and sensible approach in his views surrounding politics.
Then his actions don't align with his words?

Lol I don’t know why your bewildered
Lol I don’t know why your bewildered

Because he sounded so mature and thoughtful
Because he sounded so mature and thoughtful

He doesnt want to be those things when it comes to relationships and girls. Do you like him?
He doesnt want to be those things when it comes to relationships and girls. Do you like him?

Yes I like him.
But why doesn't he want those things in relationships or girls?
Yes I like him.
But why doesn't he want those things in relationships or girls?

Too many fish in the sea. Put yourself in the shoes of a young guy who has options.
It's a part of the f*** boy act, intended to charm females and lure them in.
These type of tactics tend to be quite effective for attracting ons with lies & half truths and collecting backup options for when they are bored/alone.
Too many fish in the sea. Put yourself in the shoes of a young guy who has options.

He doesn't zeem like he has many considering how creepy he was being. Like we bumped into each other while walking together, he didn't even move away from me nor said sorry.
He gripped me too when we hugged, firm grip .
He acts like he doesn't get sex
Original post by londonmyst
It's a part of the f*** boy act, intended to charm females and lure them in.
These type of tactics tend to be quite effective for attracting ons with lies & half truths and collecting backup options for when they are bored/alone.

He doesn't zeem like he has many considering how creepy he was being. Like we bumped into each other while walking together, he didn't even move away from me nor said sorry.

What about this ?

What do you want from him?
Do you want him to like you?- you make moves
Do you want him to leave you alone? - you tell him
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending