The Student Room Group

Do I message or wait for him?

I messed up with a guy I like, and I really want to make it up to him. He said yesterday, when we were briefly talking about it that we would speak about it later. It's obviously later, and we haven't spoken. I know him pretty well and I'm fairly certain he won't message.

He's very possessive and likes to think that I'm his, which makes me think he wants to see me be very direct and pushing for it. Do I message him or leave it?
Reply 1
tu fikar na kr Allah sajan milesi
Reply 2
leave it.
How did you mess up? Also if he is possessive, you would rather just leave it.
If he's very possesive I'd run a million miles away from him.
I’m bad with relationships tbh but if it was me and I could see something with this boy then I would message him
Firstly, how did you mess up? No need to go into detail, but if it's a major mess up, make it up to him. If it's a minor mess up, just apologise or he won't be as petty?

Secondly, being possessive isn't a good thing, but perhaps he's just trying to get you to push for it like you said. I would see his reaction and gauge whether it's worth pursuing after that.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
I messed up with a guy I like, and I really want to make it up to him. He said yesterday, when we were briefly talking about it that we would speak about it later. It's obviously later, and we haven't spoken. I know him pretty well and I'm fairly certain he won't message.

He's very possessive and likes to think that I'm his, which makes me think he wants to see me be very direct and pushing for it. Do I message him or leave it?

Probably wait for a few days then text if not then try and see.
Original post by Aami201
Probably wait for a few days then text if not then try and see.

Check the age of threads before replying; after 3 years the OP has probably sorted it out one way or the other...

Latest

Trending

Trending