The Student Room Group

City Break

Hello I plan to go on a City break to Amsterdam does anybody know any money saving on flight bookings, packages+hotels, as well as giving me an insight into your experience if you stayed or spent time there thank you very much.

Thank you :smile:.
I have a ton of useful travel tips. Research your flights in order to save money and time and so on. Make sure you take your own puzzle books, some rather healthy snacks and only order a glass of white wine aboard the plane. Grab a cheap but nice hot tasty meal at the airport in advance when you can find a cafe or restaurant.
Once aboard the plane have a long catnap. Request a first or business class seat in case well in advance. Bring your own toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste as you will actually need to use it. Reserve your foreign hotel rooms ahead of the departure day and also do hire a rental car beforehand over the internet or via your phone as things will certainly be easier. Check information on Trip advisor.
Original post by tinyperson
I have a ton of useful travel tips. Research your flights in order to save money and time and so on. Make sure you take your own puzzle books, some rather healthy snacks and only order a glass of white wine aboard the plane. Grab a cheap but nice hot tasty meal at the airport in advance when you can find a cafe or restaurant.
Once aboard the plane have a long catnap. Request a first or business class seat in case well in advance. Bring your own toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste as you will actually need to use it. Reserve your foreign hotel rooms ahead of the departure day and also do hire a rental car beforehand over the internet or via your phone as things will certainly be easier. Check information on Trip advisor.

Any insights or experience in Amsterdam and the type of hotel worth accommodating and staying in..
Original post by Mohammed_80
Any insights or experience in Amsterdam and the type of hotel worth accommodating and staying in..

Use TripAdvisor.

Quick Reply

Latest