The Student Room Group

Feels like

It feels like everyone is leaving my life. I can make friends, but they always inevitably leave my life. It's happened before and it's happening now. I don't know what to do.
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
What if I decide not to live this life anymore?

Dude why’d you want to do that people come and go there’s people that are meant to be or hold some part within your life and others don’t and I’m sure you’ll make more friends they leave for different purposes not because of you but something else just be the incredible human being you are and I’m sure there’s plenty of people that’ll welcome you with open arms.
It feels like everyone is leaving my life. I can make friends, but they always inevitably leave my life. It's happened before and it's happening now. I don't know what to do.

Be that wonderful and adorable human being you are. :console:I’ve lost people that are thought were meant to be in my life but I did not take it to heart ♥️ more or less I used it as a motivation to say to myself I don’t need to change myself for the sake of others and the right person and people will come to my life.

It happens to many people. Harsh reality of life, I guess.

Why would you choose to do so over this? You can always make new friends to replace the old ones.

Legend you are 💯👊🏼♥️.

The only constant is change bro! embrace it and conquer the world <3

Where will all that bubbly, lively and energetic enthusiasm and energy you have come from 🤷🏽*♂️.

Hi there.

It is unfortunately part of life - even the bestest of friends can drift apart. Please don't blame yourself as your an amazing person and I'm sure many will agree.

Thanks everyone above for providing advice and support to OP. :smile:

Take care and best wishes. :smile:
Original post by Mohammed_80
Dude why’d you want to do that people come and go there’s people that are meant to be or hold some part within your life and others don’t and I’m sure you’ll make more friends they leave for different purposes not because of you but something else just be the incredible human being you are and I’m sure there’s plenty of people that’ll welcome you with open arms.

Original post by sufys
It happens to many people. Harsh reality of life, I guess.

Why would you choose to do so over this? You can always make new friends to replace the old ones.

I wanted some people from my past to stay. I hate losing my old friends. They were already molded towards me and how I act, and I knew how to act around them. Now they've left I feel lost. I stay up all night if I even want to wake up the next day.

@Mohammed_80 thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it.
I wanted some people from my past to stay. I hate losing my old friends. They were already molded towards me and how I act, and I knew how to act around them. Now they've left I feel lost. I stay up all night if I even want to wake up the next day.

No problem @Wannabevetnurse, I am here anytime for you champ 💯👊🏼💪🏼. Rock on my friend 🤘🏼✌🏼.

Hey remember this one person’s loss is another person’s gain they lost a sweet, polite and warm-hearted human being with a positive personality and sense of energy within them. :wink:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Mohammed_80
Hey remember this one person’s loss is another person’s gain they lost a sweet, polite and warm-hearted human being with a positive personality and sense of energy within them. :wink:

Thank you, but I've lost all that.
I appreciate it all. Insha'allah you'll live a long and prosperous life.
Thank you, but I've lost all that.
I appreciate it all. Insha'allah you'll live a long and prosperous life.

Brother you haven’t. :rolleyes: I know you haven’t :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending