The Student Room Group

10% of 'British' children are now mixed race

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kickflip
You have to admit, 95% of girls with the mixed race babies, are chavs. Those girls who don't interracially date are usually higher quality; stronger mentally and better looking, than the girls who do interracially date. Mentally the ones who interracially date have chaotic minds, and are of lesser mental ability on average. They are always liberals, and most are ignorant of their own ethnicity, heritage and national history. In a way you could say the leftwing familes are becoming mixed race.

I think English society needs to better educate children about where they belong in terms of their own culture and heritage, because ultimately, it is ignorance of our own history and heritage that is the cause of so much race mixing. One of the saddest sights I ever see is white grandparents out with their halfcast grandchildren, forced to nurture the death of their own bloodline. We are merely the temporary occupants of our genes, thousands of years of our ancestors lived, loved, struggled and died to pass that genetic inheritance on to us. It is not ours to adulterate. The race mixer destroys their blood and that of all their ancestors and descendants, that is the punishment natural law deals to the race mixer, and why it should be outlawed in criminal law, and why it always was up until the liberals legalised it in the sixties.

There does seem to be a 'taboo' these days of not wanting to seem racist when in fact it's not racist to want to keep within your own ethnic stock, same as it's not homophobic to want a relationship with someone of the same gender!

This, well said.
You have to admit, 95% of girls with the mixed race babies, are chavs. Those girls who don't interracially date are usually higher quality; stronger mentally and better looking, than the girls who do interracially date. Mentally the ones who interracially date have chaotic minds, and are of lesser mental ability on average. They are always liberals, and most are ignorant of their own ethnicity, heritage and national history. In a way you could say the leftwing familes are becoming mixed race.

Where is you statistic from?
There are more white chavs than mixed race chavs.
Why are chavs who mix with whites of higher intelligence? No evidence.
LOL, so now your political leanings are indicative of your intelligence and knowledge?
Since when were chavs leftwing? I thought most chavs were anti non white people.
Lots of middle class, educated people are leftwing and...shock horror have mixed race relationships.

When I ask how the parents of my mixed race friends met....at university...

I think English society needs to better educate children about where they belong in terms of their own culture and heritage, because ultimately, it is ignorance of our own history and heritage that is the cause of so much race mixing. One of the saddest sights I ever see is white grandparents out with their halfcast grandchildren, forced to nurture the death of their own bloodline.

Why is that a sad sight? Nobody's bloodline is dying. :rolleyes: new bloodlines are being formed.

We are merely the temporary occupants of our genes, thousands of years of our ancestors lived, loved, struggled and died to pass that genetic inheritance on to us. It is not ours to adulterate. The race mixer destroys their blood and that of all their ancestors and descendants, that is the punishment natural law deals to the race mixer, and why it should be outlawed in criminal law, and why it always was up until the liberals legalised it in the sixties.

Um, whut?
White + white = child has 50% of genes from each parent
White + non white = child has 50% of genes from each parent
What are you on about?
People didn't live, struggle and die to pass on their genes, they had sex!
Adulterate? Every person has unique DNA. There is no such thing as 'pure' DNA, you fool.

There does seem to be a 'taboo' these days of not wanting to seem racist when in fact it's not racist to want to keep within your own ethnic stock, same as it's not homophobic to want a relationship with someone of the same gender!

There is a difference between desiring to have babies with someone of the same race and believing that race mixing is bad, non white are inferior and mixed race babies are inferior.

You are an ignorant racist with a lack of understanding of basic biology, genetics and history. Go back to stormfront, that sort of forum will suit you better.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Tsukuyomi
Jus to get the op pissed off. My mum is half canadian (white) and half cuban (latino).
My dad is african american, but with all african american there is some kind of white gene down the line.
So there you go you could say both my parents are mixed, my dad included. And to get you more pissed off, im mixed raced and so are my two sisters. They are gonna have children and produce more mixed race children. I also plan of getting with as many girls as possible. Who knows, even your sister included. And yeah we are gonna take over not just britain but the whole world

This.

"You can run, but sooner or later we are going to hump you!" - Russell Peters
Original post by Studentrepreneur
By that logic slavery where blacks own whites is acceptable because we did it to them?
Um what? Nobody is advocating slavery...wtf?

Will whites (when they are the minority) receive free educations like people of clear native american ancestry do today? Is that fair?
Um, you are talking about the USA? Isn't there something called public school, free to all races?

Not a white supremacist. Just a realist that recognises the danger of a rapidly ethnic-changing population.

And what danger would that be?
Original post by doggyfizzel
If your race defines your identity that pretty pathetic. The fact is race doesn't matter, I am half white and half black, I feel no less comfortable around white people than anyone else, its not like I don't understand the culture, its the same for the black half of my family. Nothing is lost by mixing races, unless you want it to be. The only people who are concerned by mixed race people are racists, people concerned with skin colour rather than the person themselves.

This.

I spoke to some BNP people in my town. They said they felt sorry that I had 'lost my culture', WTF? I have two cultures, I haven't lost anything. I've gained because I have an understanding of British and Chinese culture.
Original post by No Future

This.

"You can run, but sooner or later we are going to hump you!" - Russell Peters

Is that quote applicable to you. :teeth:
So what do you say, wanna raise a mixed raced army with me?
Reply 206
White British. tbh valuewise and ambition wise I have far more in common with 'ethnic minorities' than the average middle class ponce on here, so I'm all for them coming over here. Whites an impractical colour, really mixed race is probably the best to be. I don't look at peoples colour and identify with them, I look at their values and how they live their lives.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 207
Is it just me that thinks the colour of your skin doesn't determine your nationality, you're British if you were born here or consider it your home, not if you're white. Who cares if 100% of Britons are mixed-race, black or asian, surely it doesn't make any difference?
Even if you take IQ levels as a measure of intelligence (which is questionable) and even if you assume the study was reliable...erm, like the top IQ nations were all...yellow Asian.

Following your logic, would it really be so bad for whites to mix with yellow Asians?? Given that your posts show that certain yellow Asians have the highest IQs?

Your white is right mentality contradicts itself.

If IQ is so related to £££, why is the USA at 22?

There are many factors affecting IQ and wealth. Read some history books.

In addition to this, we can look at these global IQ scores and compare those of west Africa and the Caribbean, who as far as I am aware have the same heritage.

You will notice that Caribbean have higher IQs than west Africans, despite being genetically more or less the same.

The issue here is causation. The Africans have low IQs because they are poor, and have limited access to education. The Caribbean have more access to education, and therefore their IQ scores are higher. As they say, the brain is a muscle.
Original post by Harrifer
In addition to this, we can look at these global IQ scores and compare those of west Africa and the Caribbean, who as far as I am aware have the same heritage.

You will notice that Caribbean have higher IQs than west Africans, despite being genetically more or less the same.

The issue here is causation. The Africans have low IQs because they are poor, and have limited access to education. The Caribbean have more access to education, and therefore their IQ scores are higher. As they say, the brain is a muscle.

Indeed!
What does this mean for Britons? The BBC seems to be suggesting that we will be wiped out through interbreeding. Obviously this is a huge problem. What will happen to mixed race people long term? History has showed they have fewer breeding options and end up disappearing into the lower classes. So how can the social deterioration of Britain be allowed to happen, and even championed by politicians and the media? What will this mean for us 500 years down the line? Are advocats seriously suggesting Britain becomes browner, more third world, and that the English as an ethnic group are wiped out? How can this madness be allowed to continue?

In the interest of clarity, please state your ethnic origin with your post.

Regarding the OP, I wouldn't want those of English, Welsh or Scottish ethnicity to be minorities within their respective nations, neither would I want that for people of any other ethnicity. I think this potential situation can be sensibly avoided without any need for drastic undignified measures.

Simply put, a lower level of immigration will allow for better integration, preventing divisions within society. In addition to this, a greater emphasis on citizenship, as seen in countries like France, would give immigrant communities a better idea of what exactly it is they are expected to integrate into.

Racial purity is not a notion upon which the English ethnic identity is based, hence I am unconcerned about the results of miscegenation.

I hope you would consider this post to be a repudiation of both multiculturalism and ethno-nationalism.

Since you asked, my ethnic origin is English and part Welsh.
Original post by U.S Lecce
Is that you in your sig?:eek:

If I said it was would you believe me? :tongue: I suggest you google image search Heather Morris and enjoy :smile:
Reply 212
Original post by lazy smurf
Mixed race girls are hot.

Yes we are :biggrin: I love being mixed race :biggrin:
Reply 213
Original post by Hanvyj
this is what I was thinking...

There is only one solution!!!!

Back to the pile!
Reply 214
Original post by Harrifer

Why are Chinese peasants more intelligent than African peasants? And why do Africa's elite (people like lawyers, engineers, and doctors) have an average IQ of 100-110? Having looked up the IQ scores of Caribbean's, it appears that the average is only 70, some 3 points higher than sub-Saharan Africans...? And in the UK the average is around the 87 mark.
Even if you take IQ levels as a measure of intelligence (which is questionable) and even if you assume the study was reliable...erm, like the top IQ nations were all...yellow Asian.

Following your logic, would it really be so bad for whites to mix with yellow Asians?? Given that your posts show that certain yellow Asians have the highest IQs?

Your white is right mentality contradicts itself.

If IQ is so related to £££, why is the USA at 22?

There are many factors affecting IQ and wealth. Read some history books.

Distribution of wealth within a nation is surely a factor as well as raw GDP.
British is a nationality not a race.
Reply 217

I think English society needs to better educate children about where they belong in terms of their own culture and heritage, because ultimately, it is ignorance of our own history and heritage that is the cause of so much race mixing. One of the saddest sights I ever see is white grandparents out with their halfcast grandchildren, forced to nurture the death of their own bloodline. We are merely the temporary occupants of our genes, thousands of years of our ancestors lived, loved, struggled and died to pass that genetic inheritance on to us. It is not ours to adulterate. The race mixer destroys their blood and that of all their ancestors and descendants, that is the punishment natural law deals to the race mixer, and why it should be outlawed in criminal law, and why it always was up until the liberals legalised it in the sixties.

You my friend.. are a ****ing clown. Imo races mixing is a beautiful thing. Im not even mixed race and Im saying this. Im not even going to begin to break this garbage of a post down. I feel sorry for you, being so narrow minded and down right idiotic.
Reply 218
What does this mean for Britons? The BBC seems to be suggesting that we will be wiped out through interbreeding. Obviously this is a huge problem. What will happen to mixed race people long term? History has showed they have fewer breeding options and end up disappearing into the lower classes. So how can the social deterioration of Britain be allowed to happen, and even championed by politicians and the media? What will this mean for us 500 years down the line? Are advocats seriously suggesting Britain becomes browner, more third world, and that the English as an ethnic group are wiped out? How can this madness be allowed to continue?

In the interest of clarity, please state your ethnic origin with your post.

Obvs regurgitating BNP crap

The BBC is not suggesting anything, America is about 80% mixed race, just fact man.

500 years down the line people would have got sick of people like you stirring up ****
and wipe you out haha.

White and British for your information.
Original post by Mujeriego
So who then?

Anyone who doesn't look too foreign.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending