Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    That's so cool ! I'm sure you're gonna be such a good student there :awesome:

Yes still awake :sigh:
    Thank you!

It's such a pain because the whole day feels really groggy when you can't sleep..
    I tried turning my phone and laptop off but that didn't help :mad:

slept for 13 hours, was nice lol
    also if my calculations are correct shouldnt have any nightmares until friday night.
    one every night for 6 weeks must be some sort of record lol
    personal best lol

(Original post by Anonymous)
    slept for 13 hours, was nice lol
    also if my calculations are correct shouldnt have any nightmares until friday night.
    one every night for 6 weeks must be some sort of record lol
    personal best lol
    Well calculated. Wish my nights sleep was that predictable. Don't you have a sleep hangover..

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Quiet _One86)
    Well calculated. Wish my nights sleep was that predictable. Don't you have a sleep hangover..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks lol and no because i had 5 hours the night before so it kind of equalled out

(Original post by LDS16)
    Thank you!

It's such a pain because the whole day feels really groggy when you can't sleep..
    I tried turning my phone and laptop off but that didn't help :mad:
    Same here that's so annoying and I was so tired during the day :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Same here that's so annoying and I was so tired during the day :cry2:
    Thing is I'll fall asleep at 7-8pm but by 10pm I'm wide awake and can't sleep until well after midnight :mad:
    That sucks
    I was sort of tired but didn't actually notice it too much today
    Hope your day was still good

(Original post by LDS16)
    Thing is I'll fall asleep at 7-8pm but by 10pm I'm wide awake and can't sleep until well after midnight :mad:
    That sucks
    I was sort of tired but didn't actually notice it too much today
    Hope your day was still good
    Haha I have a ****ed up sleep pattern too xD I basically sleep very well between 5 and 10-11am , but not at night ._.

Yes my day was still okay tho, thanks for asking

ReputationRep:
    Haha I have a ****ed up sleep pattern too xD I basically sleep very well between 5 and 10-11am , but not at night ._.

Yes my day was still okay tho, thanks for asking
    I understand hahaha.

That's good, you're welcome!
    Just realised I tagged the wrong French Unicorn in my thread!! There's four of you! Tagged all of them until I find the right one haha

(Original post by LDS16)
    I understand hahaha.

That's good, you're welcome!
    Just realised I tagged the wrong French Unicorn in my thread!! There's four of you! Tagged all of them until I find the right one haha
    4 of me ?! Woah I'm so famous people made dupes of me :moon:

ReputationRep:
    4 of me ?! Woah I'm so famous people made dupes of me :moon:
    Hahaha, haven't found any dupes of me yet, maybe one day :rofl:

Two job interviews scheduled

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Two job interviews scheduled
    and I posted in the wrong thread and accidentally anoned. Oops

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't sleep last night, so I woke up on time but ended up falling back to sleep because I was so exhausted. I didn't end up waking up again until 1pm, so good luck to me for getting up at 7am on Monday. It only takes one night to completely ruin my sleeping pattern but it takes so many weeks to fix

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    I couldn't sleep last night, so I woke up on time but ended up falling back to sleep because I was so exhausted. I didn't end up waking up again until 1pm, so good luck to me for getting up at 7am on Monday. It only takes one night to completely ruin my sleeping pattern but it takes so many weeks to fix
    U need sum bbc

felt like i was having a heart attack last night but couldnt wake up from it :/
    just acutely aware of a burning ache in my heart lol

hate everything ._.
    fed up of being woken up by myself at 4am, or 3am or 6am or whatever bloody time :/
    and his house was dark and scary and was trapped :/
    oh well

hate that I am reaching a milestone tomorrow and feel that so underachieved. sleepless nights, muggy nights, and the put foot inside/outside of covers and not feeling right. this summer/autumn transition is doing my head. oh well

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys. I have had wonderful responses to my blog. Please feel free to check it out and share. I am looking to inspire and empower people. The link is philachange.wordpress.com

ReputationRep:
    5am and I'm still awake :unimpressed: I've been in bed since 9pm lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    5am and I'm still awake :unimpressed: I've been in bed since 9pm lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Gotta hate that..hopefully tonight is a better night. I'm restless. And not sure how tonight will pan out for me tonight. Lots going on this week for me, hugs xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.