The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

I could live in this thread. I'm back to sleeping completely unreasonably again
Part of me loves not going to sleep until about 5am, as I then don't properly wake up until between 1pm and 3pm (I wake up around five times in between then, but am just too tired to get up) so I don't have to talk to people much or go anywhere😂 Physical human interaction drains and kills me
Anybody awake? I cannae sleep.

:grumble:
Original post by Snufkin
Anybody awake? I cannae sleep.

:grumble:

awake because of timezones :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88
awake because of timezones :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: Ah well, at least I'm not alone! I've been in a bad sleep routine all week, need to sort it tbh.

What are you up to? Did you get Clearing sorted?
Original post by Snufkin
:lol: Ah well, at least I'm not alone! I've been in a bad sleep routine all week, need to sort it tbh.

What are you up to? Did you get Clearing sorted?

:lol: same in terms of bad sleep routine, it's like 11 am here and I just woke up :tongue:

Right now I am just relaxing a bit before lunchtime :smile: umm didn't have to go into clearing! St Andrews let me in even after I missed my scores.
:lol: same in terms of bad sleep routine, it's like 11 am here and I just woke up :tongue:

Right now I am just relaxing a bit before lunchtime :smile: umm didn't have to go into clearing! St Andrews let me in even after I missed my scores.

Oh nice, that's awesome. My cousin goes there. :flute: I woke up at, um, 5pm. :colondollar:
Original post by Snufkin
Oh nice, that's awesome. My cousin goes there. :flute: I woke up at, um, 5pm. :colondollar:

Yeah :smile: was quite happy not to go into clearing although I did have to help someone organise information for clearing :lol:

Wow, I guess my sleep schedule ain't so bad after all :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah :smile: was quite happy not to go into clearing although I did have to help someone organise information for clearing :lol:

Wow, I guess my sleep schedule ain't so bad after all :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What will you be studying?
Original post by Snufkin
What will you be studying?

Sustainable Development :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sustainable Development :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

O, cool. :smile: You're from abroad, right? Ever lived in the UK before?
Good to see this thread is still alive lol.
Original post by Snufkin
O, cool. :smile: You're from abroad, right? Ever lived in the UK before?

Yeah :yep: never lived in the UK before so it will be a new experience :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
And you make attempt use zappah it is excellent adaptation which helps delivered from the obtrusive snoring and to pour out all monogynopaedium, can honour about him.
Still woke.

its getting light now may a well not bother..
Reply 2615
At what point does it get to when you think to yourself 'ah **** it, I'll just stay awake'?

I've done nights where I've had little over half an hour sleep and somehow managed to blag the way through the day and had a full nights sleep the following night. But there has been times where I've stopped awake just because there was literally no point and stocked up on Red Bull & Pro Plus (don't do that) and somehow made it through as well
😔😪

I can't sleep because I'm worried about a doctor's appointment this afternoon
Being up all night is rather horrible. You'd think that it'd be a great time to get uni work done, but somehow it never happens.
Anyone else got those nights, where you tell yourself you are going to fall sleep any minute, but you just cant!
Hello everyone :hi: think I should just take a seat in this thread seeing as my sleep is totally messed. Honestly thought I'd fall asleep then bang, wide awake. My sleep is having a right good old laugh at me rn :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest