The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

University of Strathclyde applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JPiddy
My names quite cool isn't it ?
You study at Bishopbriggs academy yeah ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe, do I know you?
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by JPiddy
My names quite cool isn't it ?
You study at Bishopbriggs academy yeah ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg this is jagandeep isn't it
Original post by Saya k

Sorry what ? Is that even English (the name you mention)
You're so beautiful and stunning for the course you've applied to

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saya k

Just can't contain my feelings for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JPiddy
Just go out with me already

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry love, I've got a wife already xoxo
Do you love Deutschland 83 yeah ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JPiddy
Do you love Deutschland 83 yeah ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes Jagandeep, I love D83
Original post by Natty.g
I have an offer for Marketing!

Well done! Ive applied for Marketing and psychology and I'm still waiting to hear back :frown: What was your offer and what grades did you get last year if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Saya k
Yes Jagandeep, I love D83

Actually shut up stop saying that name

Posted from TSR Mobile
Received a conditional offer for BSc Mathematics the other day, hoping to get the grades :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by amyzammit
Received a conditional offer for BSc Mathematics the other day, hoping to get the grades :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well done. I'm still waiting to hear from Maths and have everything crossed. What are your conditions, if you don't mind me asking? And what results do you have already? I'm trying to work out if I stand any chance or if rejection is inevitable!
Original post by jess395
Yeah I got a reply the next day after being told my name was on the list about being invited to interview and got given a date and asked to confirm if I would be there but I haven't been given a time for it yet. This was the original email I sent if you need any help with what to say it was just proper simple:
'Dear, Ms Sarah Deans, I have been given your email by the reception of Strathclyde as I am wanting to know when I should be expecting to hear back from my UCAS application with an interview or conditional offer? As other students in my class have been hearing back from their choices. I have applied for the undergraduate prosthetics and orthotics course for the 2016 intake and my UCAS track personal ID number is *****. I look forward to hearing from you and thank-you for your time.Jessica Nicklin' from what I've seen on some of the boards here if you have an interview you most likely will have an offer on the day too.

Thank you for your help. I have just sent off an email. I am nervous for the reply. I don't think it is looking good that I haven't heard already
Original post by JayCee98
Well done. I'm still waiting to hear from Maths and have everything crossed. What are your conditions, if you don't mind me asking? And what results do you have already? I'm trying to work out if I stand any chance or if rejection is inevitable!

My conditions are a B in GCE A-level Maths and a pass in my Matriculation Certificate (my local exams) attaining Advanced Level Physics at Grade B, and and Intermediate Level English at Grade B.I've already achieved English grade B along with Marketing A Level grade B.Hope to see you there! Best of luck :smile:
Original post by Jenny028
Hey Jess. Have you had your interview confirmed yet?
I haven't emailed them yet. Unsure of what to say as I don't want to sound pushy :/

I have an interview for March too! :biggrin: So happy! Is your interview the 23rd too?
Hey, I'm currently in S5, I've just choose my S6 timetable, which is biology, chemistry, maths, RMPS and Art & Design is that ok? I'll be doing chemistry National 5 and maths National 5 tho but biology might be higher, so can anyone help me? I've got English at C tho but I want to immunology or any other science degree.
Original post by Minnie786
Hey, I'm currently in S5, I've just choose my S6 timetable, which is biology, chemistry, maths, RMPS and Art & Design is that ok? I'll be doing chemistry National 5 and maths National 5 tho but biology might be higher, so can anyone help me? I've got English at C tho but I want to immunology or any other science degree.

I want to do immunology/microbiology, I emailed the selector he said if you have qualifications in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English then obviously you've met a lot of their requirements. I think a C would be fine, is that at higher? I'm doing all of those subjects in S6 besides physics (because it's irrelevant) an English (because I did that last year). Try and push for a good grade in higher biology because obviously you'll need that for uni, good luck :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone been given an offer for Prosthetics and Orthotics?
It's a C in English National 5 but I'm currently doing higher English at the moment, Thank you for the advice and good luck to you too 😊
Original post by Hannah2998
I'm not actually sure yet, the letter just said that I have been given a conditional offer and I will receive my conditions through UCAS in the next few days. I'll let you know when I hear😊

Hi, I'm still waiting to hear about maths with teaching. Did you get your offer? If you did what were your conditions?
Reply 319
Original post by JoelyCam28
Hi, I'm still waiting to hear about maths with teaching. Did you get your offer? If you did what were your conditions?

I'm still waiting to hear about maths with teaching too! Fastly losing hope with every passing day!😔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending