Original post by sahil112
you is 1 crazyyyy b1tC*

thats was uncalled for :mad:
Reply 21
Original post by lollypop*
thats was uncalled for :mad:

ino im sorry i just cudnt resist because of your thread name lol
Why would he say he knows you?

Sometimes guys pretend to be sad when they see an ex to appear they are hurting too when in reality they have moved on.

Why are you pretending to be someone else? I think that is much more "wrong" than a single guy flirting with someone over the internet.
Right help me out here...

You were with this guy for a bit, then you broke up and didn't talk. Now you're pretending to be your mate and chatting to your ex. And your ex is chatting up what he assumes is your mate.

Leave the guy alone. So he likes one of your friends.... so what?! You haven't spoken in months? You don't have any control over his life. You're perfectly allowed to feel upset that he's got over you... but only because you're not over him. Talk to him as YOU and tell him that you're not over him.
Original post by lollypop*
I have been with this guy for about 4 months stopped talking for past 3 months thought we still had feelings for eachother so wanted to get back into contact.

Using my mates addie (that I thought my fella knew was my mate through me introducing him to her on a social network) I contacted him on a social network as her so that I can bring up ME in the conversation and try to see how feels about ME etc but instead he went straight for my mate :mad: like he was in love with her :confused: so I am being my mate and talking to him and he thinks its her.

what the hell I don't understand when we used speak to him over the phone he would act more like a gentleman if he thought my mate was there why??

I find it disgusting that a man can have a women and prey on another women using the girlfriend as the WAY through it all :angry:

p.s. he does not even know my mate in detail so why is he getting all lovey dovey for her???

I need dome advice guys whats on this mans mind??

(p.s.my mate is not interested in this man)

if you havent spoken for the past three months you shouldn't care and just move on. secondly, the thing you did when you were pretending to be your mate and talk to him was seriously childish, selfish, rude, ignorant and if you were to be found out doing that then you would be humiliated and left out of all contact between your mates. the best thing to do is move on.
Reply 25
i spoke to this guy for 2 months now as my friend and it was me talking as myself but he felt more closer like this the 'i'm not taking his ****' me rather than the nice me..

i just don't get it why did he prefer me being cocky to him and not nice?

plus everytime i mention my name he goes quite and seems like he still has feeling for me could that be the case?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending