Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Let's see how many TSRians are virgins! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and I'm a virgin because I haven't really met anyone I wanted to lose it to. Not for a lack of opportunity, it's just that I think it should happen with someone that will mean something to me. I don't think you necessarily have to be in love with that person, but I think you should love them - as in care about them. If that makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    21. Sort of by choice, but sort of not.

I've had opportunities and declined them. But I've also been willing to lose it and the guy I was with said he wasn't ready. I guess its just been unfortunate that there hasn't been much overlap between the two groups.

One time a guy refused to have sex after we were both drunk, naked and in bed, purely on the grounds that I was a virgin and 'deserved a better first time than this.' It was really considerate, actually. I was completely up for losing it that night, but he was a bit of a player and he knew I would have regretted losing it to him later. I'm really grateful that he saw that when I didn't. We're good friends now.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18.

ReputationRep:
    Yo.

21, nearly 22.

Not entirely sure why. I know girls, and I talk to girls, but nothing's ever happened. I'm pretty average looking, but I've seen far uglier guys with girlfriends, so that can't be too important. However, I don't ask girls out, or make moves or flirt or anything like that though, so I guess that's why as it seems the guy has to make the first move. I've just never been in a situation where it's appropriate to do that, and I'm not really sure what flirting actually is anyway. "Nice breasts you have there" - maybe that's why!

ReputationRep:
    18, nobody I fancy is ever interested and I don't want to lose it to someone I don't fancy. Not love, necessarily, but I've got to be attracted to them enough to sleep with them.

ReputationRep:
    20 (21 this year)! Haven't met anyone I'm interested in, long term or casual really. I wouldn't say it's out of choice, obviously if anyone good came up then it would be great and much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    xx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.