The Student Room Group

Let's see how many TSRians are virgins!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm 18 and I'm a virgin because I haven't really met anyone I wanted to lose it to. Not for a lack of opportunity, it's just that I think it should happen with someone that will mean something to me. I don't think you necessarily have to be in love with that person, but I think you should love them - as in care about them. If that makes sense.
Reply 21
21. Sort of by choice, but sort of not.

I've had opportunities and declined them. But I've also been willing to lose it and the guy I was with said he wasn't ready. I guess its just been unfortunate that there hasn't been much overlap between the two groups.

One time a guy refused to have sex after we were both drunk, naked and in bed, purely on the grounds that I was a virgin and 'deserved a better first time than this.' It was really considerate, actually. I was completely up for losing it that night, but he was a bit of a player and he knew I would have regretted losing it to him later. I'm really grateful that he saw that when I didn't. We're good friends now.
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm 18.
Reply 23
Yo.

21, nearly 22.

Not entirely sure why. I know girls, and I talk to girls, but nothing's ever happened. I'm pretty average looking, but I've seen far uglier guys with girlfriends, so that can't be too important. However, I don't ask girls out, or make moves or flirt or anything like that though, so I guess that's why as it seems the guy has to make the first move. I've just never been in a situation where it's appropriate to do that, and I'm not really sure what flirting actually is anyway. "Nice breasts you have there" - maybe that's why!
18, nobody I fancy is ever interested and I don't want to lose it to someone I don't fancy. Not love, necessarily, but I've got to be attracted to them enough to sleep with them.
Reply 25
20 (21 this year)! Haven't met anyone I'm interested in, long term or casual really. I wouldn't say it's out of choice, obviously if anyone good came up then it would be great and much appreciated!
Reply 26
xx
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending