The Student Room Group

You people and your sex stuff.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StrawbAri
Woah woah.. Calm down. Yeah sex is great and all but you have to understand where he's coming from. I suspect him to be asexual (asexuals are capable of romantic feelings by the way OP) and its just a feeling he was born with (like being gay). I just think he has a difficulty understanding why people enjoy sex so much. I don't think he's trying to force his opinions on anyone. He is just saying his feelings As for OP, there are a lot of people who feel the same way you do. You aren't alone :smile:

dont tell me to calm down, you've got this guy totally wrpng

i mentioned sex in a relevant and non graphic way and he said ew, told me it was disgusting and scolded me for putting a disgusting image in his head. He frequently scolds members who dare mention sex for being disgusting. He repeatedly told me a type of kiss that is non-sexual for me is invalid and sexual so means nothing. He completely discounts anyone's experience of sex as loving.

there is nothing wrong with the way he feels about sex. It is wrong however to keep constantly telling others they are disgusting for talking about sex and telling them to shut up.

this forum has been accepting of him people don't frequently tell him he's weird or unnatural, so why can't he afford sexual members the same basic respect.
Original post by upagumtree
This is the OP having a conversation with himself

yup.
Original post by AvaAdore
dont tell me to calm down, you've got this guy totally wrpng

i mentioned sex in a relevant and non graphic way and he said ew, told me it was disgusting and scolded me for putting a disgusting image in his head. He frequently scolds members who dare mention sex for being disgusting. He repeatedly told me a type of kiss that is non-sexual for me is invalid and sexual so means nothing. He completely discounts anyone's experience of sex as loving.

there is nothing wrong with the way he feels about sex. It is wrong however to keep constantly telling others they are disgusting for talking about sex and telling them to shut up.

this forum has been accepting of him people don't frequently tell him he's weird or unnatural, so why can't he afford sexual members the same basic respect.

yeah :frown: I saw some of his old posts.
It really isn't right to look down on people like that.
Sorry :colondollar: i guess it was just the sjw in me *facepalms*
What's sjw? Sorry I'm not a cool kid!
As a person with little to no sexual urges, you must realise you are within the under 1% percentile of men who feel this way. So the way you so readily look down the majority who do seems extremely pretentious. Get off your high horse.
Original post by Anonymous
I hope you don't mind but I'd like to ask you the following questions:

1) How old are you?
2) Are you single?
3) Are you religious/adhere to any sort of belief system?
4) Where are you from?

I just didn't ever come across a guy saying things like that because to be honest while I may not seem like it I feel exactly like that and have always wanted to be with someone who things like that and is respectful like that.

I am 22.
I a not in a romantic relationship
I do not believe in a God but I have some religious beliefs I do quite like how Anglicans worship.
I am in London, UK.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending