The Student Room Group

Girls being loud in bed?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
I don't understand people who find it hard to keep quiet having sex... Everyone can masturbate without screeching like a banshee so why do it during sex if you have to keep the noise down?

the feeling is a bit different and sex is more passionate then just using your hand.
I can masturabte without even breathing harder but find it very hard to remain quiet during sex to the point me and my BF avoid certain positions if its impossible to make noise.
Reply 21
Original post by RainbowKiwi
It helps to stuff a kiwi in your mouth :yes:

whenever I see your kiwi references I literally laugh out loud. Love them and keep them coming. How is it possible to use kiwi in so many contexts? :adore:
Original post by ZuluK
whenever I see your kiwi references I literally laugh out loud. Love them and keep them coming. How is it possible to use kiwi in so many contexts? :adore:

lmao kiwis are very versatile m8 but Anon #3 doesn't like it so I'm gonna slow down a lil. The power's gettin to my head and I'm steppin on toes omg :eek:
Reply 23
lmao kiwis are very versatile m8 but Anon #3 doesn't like it so I'm gonna slow down a lil. The power's gettin to my head and I'm steppin on toes omg :eek:

nooooooo.... don't do this to me. let the power go to your head. you deserve all the power. nope. I wont let you do this :angry:

:smile:
Original post by ZuluK
nooooooo.... don't do this to me. let the power go to your head. you deserve all the power. nope. I wont let you do this :angry:

:smile:

You're not helping deflate my ego smh :rofl: but ok, you make a good case m8
Reply 25
You're not helping deflate my ego smh :rofl: but ok, you make a good case m8

man, im here to inflate your ego, the bigger the better :wink: I always make a good case when it comes to kiwi
Original post by ZuluK
man, im here to inflate your ego, the bigger the better :wink: I always make a good case when it comes to kiwi

You've got yourself a deal m9 :colonhash:
Reply 27
You've got yourself a deal m9 :colonhash:

make sure you stick to it. I look forward to the kiwis :biggrin: :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending