Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    I don't think my SO would be too pleased with that, neither would I >.>
    Is he boyfriend status yet? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think i made it obvious that anon#4 is me (especially the bed part ) https://31.media.tumblr.com/62162d47...qn41sj8sr7.gif
    Does love to be carried, i got such little legs (can't keep up with average-tall people!!!

usually ends up a bit like this ....

Or if i'm with just one very kind person , like this :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Am too lazy to walk, will let anyone carry me.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see the problem 😂 I'd love a piggy back or whatever, as long as you won't drop me😐

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grvcex97)
    You enjoy giving piggy back rides or getting piggy pack rides? lol
    Both, if I am of tired walking I like to be given a piggy back, and if they are tired I might be inclined to give them one out of kindness.

ReputationRep:
    Only if it's a piggyback and I'm allowed to yell "Shadowfax! Show us the meaning of haste!".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Is he boyfriend status yet? :beard:
    it appears so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    it appears so
    :woo:

seems that half do, half don't. those who do like being arm carried or piggy backed. i don't suppose anyone likes being shoulder carried or fireman lifted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    do girls like to be picked up/carried and if so in what way?
    I actually quite like it x

ReputationRep:
    nop nop and nop.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    My boyfriend has carried me in his arms, which is lovely, but he has also spun around really fast while carrying me and that scares the ****ing **** out of me.

ReputationRep:
    Just maybe by someone they fancy or love. But unlikely if it's by some opportunistic idiot who sees it as a good way to get his mits on their body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarek)
    Just maybe by someone they fancy or love. But unlikely if it's by some opportunistic idiot who sees it as a good way to get his mits on their body.
    This is a very good point!!!

But yes if you're someone I fancy/love or a really good friend carry meeeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    I like to be dragged by my feet, face down, along concrete. I don't see why girls wouldn't like the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    seems that half do, half don't. those who do like being arm carried or piggy backed. i don't suppose anyone likes being shoulder carried or fireman lifted?
    I once rugby tackled a girl and carried her over my shoulder for a bit, she wasn't too impressed

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7IM9f16QZ4

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I mean if I couldn't walk due to my shoes crushing my feet it would be a cute gesture lol. I like being lifted up, the last guy that tried to lift me up struggled though - i did warn him that I'm heavier than I look

ReputationRep:
    Well its definitely not unpleasant...

ReputationRep:
    Yes :innocent:

I have been bench pressed before as part of a competition :rofl:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.