The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm 18 - oldest I would go is 24, youngest the same age.

Except for Jensen Ackles, he's an exception (at 37 :coma: :colonhash:)

I'd feel uncomfortable going for any guys younger than me.
Reply 41
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
being called a stalker by TSR's thirstiest freak

the irony is strong

nice ad hom, homie

Posted from TSR Mobile
i haven't seen any girls on here say they wouldn't mind a guy younger than themselves

why is that? seems pretty arbitrary tbh and irl i dont think it applies as much as people would think (at least not just for sex)

Original post by RobML
nice ad hom, homie

Would I be the first male to get a restraining order against you?
I wouldn't apply an age gap. I'd only have sex with someone I fancied :bubbles: I might fall for a 70 year old.. You never know :h:
Although I hope not :erm:
Reply 44
Original post by Coollad1999
If you're a guy, your girl should be no less than half your age plus seven.

Where did this arbitrary rule come from?
Reply 45
Follow the 0.5 x your age + 7 rule and you will avoid being pummelled by an angry Dad or becoming a laughing stock.
Anywhere between 18-30. I'm 20. In relality though, I want to buy a house soon and settle into a good job, and i cant really see that happening with someone younger than me 😝
My boyfriend and I have a 13 year age gap.

We met when I was 17 and he was nearly 30. At the time, people were quite surprised (not least me!) but now nobody really bats an eyelid.

I think I would theoretically cap it at 16 years older than me - older than that and they could be my father....
I'd go about 15 years older and 10 years younger. All depends really, it's a rough. Anyway I'm married anyhow so it's only a hypothetical. (I'm nearly 32)
Ages of the individual participants is more important than the age gap js.
Half the older persons age and add 7.
Reply 51
(Older partner's age / 2) + 7

Anything younger is frowned upon. For example:

(26 / 2) + 7
13 + 7
= 20

So 20 is the youngest their partner should be.
This totally isn't a stupid formula
Original post by candydiva
bump...wanna see wat happens now lol!

You get reported for going against TSR rules and bumping an old thread is what happens...
I slept 63 years old when I was in my 22 yrs old. honestly, I enjoyed it a lot.
l dont go by age gap as long as its legal and the two people get on well with each other
Original post by Miss Maddie
I would go to someone five years older than me and a year below.

I don't think that there's a specific answer for this. It depends on your preferences.
Original post by Anonymous
You get reported for going against TSR rules and bumping an old thread is what happens...

Lmaoooooo, she’s v horny girl, I don’t blame her
Original post by CompSciEnth
I don't think that there's a specific answer for this. It depends on your preferences.

l agree with you

Latest

Trending

Trending