The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Frannnnn
I'MA KILL YOU, PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD AND SAY MY NAME B****! love you x

Cool. Add me as a friend. :smile:
Reply 41
Me and my girl do like to occasionally punch eachother very hard.. Once she slapped me so hard I wanted to cry... ahhh keeps it liveee i guess.
Reply 42
I'm submissive when it comes to dating.
Reply 43
I'm quite shy.... :smile:
From what I can infer from the parts of your post I can read i.e. disregarding the multi-coloured text, I'm taking an educated guess at your question being about girls making the first move on guys that have caught their eye. In that case, I'd say I quite like girls to make the first move so I don't have to try and read between the lines as to whether or not they like me enough to take it further than a few cheeky glances in the club.

So yes, I do quite like "aggressive" girls. :yy:
Oh no you've used COLOURS :eek: You should have used black this is nerd central, colours aren't welcome.

What do you mean by aggressive op? A violent girlfriend??

I knew as soon as I saw the Op everybody would be on the colours :laugh: Predictable much?
Reply 46
Tipitman
It was meant to tack onto the end of his sentance, I think it got the message across as others understand it.

Sentence* :rolleyes:
Reply 47
you sound quite scary to me.
Reply 48
You're from north carolina? Do you have one of those hawt southern girl accents?

That + aggressive girl = win.

Latest

Trending

Trending