The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Bubbles*de*Milo
Sucks to be you then.

The feeling's mutual. You're always crying you don't have a bf.
Davezk
The feeling's mutual. You're always crying you don't have a bf.

Erm, hardly crying. Why so rude? I was just playing around.
Reply 62
Bubbles*de*Milo
Erm, hardly crying. Why so rude? I was just playing around.

I don't play nicely.
Reply 63
Anonymous
'Trigger' what's with the stupid racist comment , someone is asking for advice and this is how you reply by displaying your ignorant trash online?

OP go out with the guy if you heart tells you so and maybe if you do go out with this guy you could keep it under wraps from your family until you and that guy think the relationship is getting more serious then you could open up to your family and tell them that you love this guy for who he is and maybe they should give him a chance.:smile:

Are you actually thick or is this just something you put on to attract men? It was a piss take of why she wouldn't go out with him. FFS learn to read.
Anonymous
A charming guy, intelligent, hilarious to be with and an actual gentlemen. Born over here, but parents are from Kenya/Somalia and so, although he isn't at all religious to be frank, because of some Islam in his life he doesn't really drink/eat pork (caught him occassionally hahah), but goes clubbing, out and is still god-damn hilarious lol

Erm .... what else... well he's 6ft, nicely toned body, good-average in the looks department

I really like him actually, there's something really captivating about him ..... but as a girl from quite a hardline Irish, Catholic family should I go for him ??

I'm half East African and half Japanese..

He sounds like the great package he is.. I was raised as a Catholic too but am not really that religious.. I wouldn't mind going out with him.

If he is treats you right then I don't see a problem..?
as he is black
i'd stay away
black = trouble/gang

he will think he owns you and use you in his gang trades
Reply 66
Anonymous
as he is black
i'd stay away
black = trouble/gang

he will think he owns you and use you in his gang trades

ermmmm I hope you're joking?
that's unbelievably ignorant if you're not...

Latest

Trending

Trending