Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Nearly 22.

ReputationRep:
    14. It was a messy unformed smushing of two faces together that left me wondering "WTF was that?" and with a little of her saliva on my chin. Thankfully, things have improved.

ReputationRep:
    i was 14!

(Original post by Movember)
    oh ok. did you move your lips or literally not move your lips at all?
    She was pressing her tongue against my lips, I remember opening my mouth to let her in, thinking that was what she wanted ...

ReputationRep:
    17, this saturday just gone

Not had it yet.

I'm 17.

ReputationRep:
    14, few weeks off being 15 if I remember correctly

well i was 17 and she was 14 (yes we are being sensible, and yes we do love each other) we had just been out bowling and then we were hugging and she decided to kiss me, and things just went from there.

ReputationRep:

I'm 21 and no proper kiss yet. Had an "attempt" at 16 and another at 18. I guess 16 then....? I wouldn't know how to do it though.

ReputationRep:
    I was 16

Don't worry though! I thought it was never going to happen, and then BAM out of nowhere I got my first kiss tehe :giggle:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    18 or 19 but 20 when i had my first proper one.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.