The Student Room Group

Londonian independence?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlexanderHam
Obviously you've never been there. You're just embarrassing yourself by commenting in such a way that we can see you've never been more than 20 miles away from your home town of Slough

no, since i live overseas now. but then i believe your plan doesn't work and is weird.
Original post by AlexanderHam
Have you ever even been to London? You obviously haven't spent more than a week or so there if you think that's what London is all about. You have a sadly barren view of London which only reflects on you, not on the city itself which is the equal greatest city in the Anglosphere (with New York)

I find it hard to imagine it's as great as NYC. I like Bloomsbury, and Greenwich a lot, as it happens.

The economics can be witnessed however, or just read, as evidence of huge poverty and vast wealth, both of which are beyond the spectrum of even pleasurable existence.
I love London, greatest capital throughout history. But the fact London has to suffer from the brexit vote after being the financial powerhouse it has always been due to the neo nazis that live in poverty areas away from London.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending