Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is There Any Point In Sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoTeach!?)
    I suggest the removal of the penis and testicles at birth, or other medical ways.
    Sorry but...

How will you PEE?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoTeach!?)
    Science is advancing, and with human cloning on the way, do people really need to "get it on"? Personally there are no advantages to paticipating in sexual intercourse. I do not understand young people these days, with their obsession with this activity! Back in my day we got kicks from learning about simple facts of life. Now, as a Professor of Philosophy, i teach these facts to younger people. One of these facts is that sex is pointless. It's so pointless, I haven't touched my wife in 10 years due to my strong beliefs. She understands and we have a very loving relationship and now she is beginning to believe that underage sex, STI's, HIV, rape and all other subjects related to sex will stop if we eradicate sex completely. I suggest the removal of the penis and testicles at birth, or other medical ways.

Does anyone think that there is any point in sex?
    wow,talk about being extreme.sex is for 3 things:to procreate,to bond with someone in a different way and its also really really awesome.
    by the way your technically wrong about human cloning,it will never happen for so many reasons.its ethically wrong,you would just make a copy of yourself which is just weird, and its more special for 2 people who want a child to have sex and make a baby,not to just go hey i want a baby,lets pop into the doctors and get him to make us onbe.it just lacks human emotion and is controlling what is ment to be natural.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.fencerecords.com/wp-conte...nk_santa-2.jpg

Soon!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.