The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by YoTeach!?
I suggest the removal of the penis and testicles at birth, or other medical ways.

Sorry but...

How will you PEE?!
Reply 81

Science is advancing, and with human cloning on the way, do people really need to "get it on"? Personally there are no advantages to paticipating in sexual intercourse. I do not understand young people these days, with their obsession with this activity! Back in my day we got kicks from learning about simple facts of life. Now, as a Professor of Philosophy, i teach these facts to younger people. One of these facts is that sex is pointless. It's so pointless, I haven't touched my wife in 10 years due to my strong beliefs. She understands and we have a very loving relationship and now she is beginning to believe that underage sex, STI's, HIV, rape and all other subjects related to sex will stop if we eradicate sex completely. I suggest the removal of the penis and testicles at birth, or other medical ways.

Does anyone think that there is any point in sex?

wow,talk about being extreme.sex is for 3 things:to procreate,to bond with someone in a different way and its also really really awesome.
by the way your technically wrong about human cloning,it will never happen for so many reasons.its ethically wrong,you would just make a copy of yourself which is just weird, and its more special for 2 people who want a child to have sex and make a baby,not to just go hey i want a baby,lets pop into the doctors and get him to make us onbe.it just lacks human emotion and is controlling what is ment to be natural.

Latest

Trending

Trending