Girls, would you date me?. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    well at least I'm glad I can sniff out the freaks
    we need more ppl like u sir

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    He's the Israeli troll from a couple of months ago, he used to make threads about how he was upset blonde, English girls would convert to islam and marry Arabs and Pakistanis, also stuff about hating Jews, calling Hitler an Arab lover etc
    I'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet
    He surely can't actually be Israeli?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smile43)
    Depends on personality
    How old are you lol
    i'm pretty sure he doesn't have a great personality either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagnetoWasRight)
    why not
    u checked out his penis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    why not
    u check out his penis?
    oi oi :sexface:

Ttingox

:teehee:

which was...?
    Is Manchester or Newcastle a better city? I need to apply to one uni and I can't choose which one bc I like both courses, so I wanna know which city has a better student life bc I have never visited both of them thx and ik I shouldn't be asking this q here but I'm gonna ask anw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagnetoWasRight)
    He said he was from Israel in threads many times, but one can never know with trolls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ttingox)
    Believe I really don't care what they think of me.

I have more confidence than them.
    I want to see one of them posting an image of themselves.
    Mate they are just insecure. Don't worry about them, hope you have a nice day; don't let these petty people bring you down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is Manchester or Newcastle a better city? I need to apply to one uni and I can't choose which one bc I like both courses, so I wanna know which city has a better student life bc I have never visited both of them thx and ik I shouldn't be asking this q here but I'm gonna ask anw
    loool I don't wanna waste time giving advice if you're taken the piss mate...

anyway I'm not from either, I'm from brum but they're both great cities, manchester might be a bit livelier though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    i'm pretty sure he doesn't have a great personality either

but he's a gentleman.

now swoon!

ReputationRep:
    Believe I really don't care what they think of me.

I have more confidence than them.
    I want to see one of them posting an image of themselves.
    Loads of people on tsr have seen me, some even naked :perv:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    He said he was from Israel in threads many times, but one can never know with trolls
    The OP?
    Tbh he looks a lot like Ethan from h3h3 productions (as mentioned here several times), and Ethan is from Israel too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    The OP?
    Tbh he looks a lot like Ethan from h3h3 productions (as mentioned here several times), and Ethan is from Israel too.
    I thought he meant iEthan and was thinking, good gracious, he's aging badly.

ReputationRep:
    He's the Israeli troll from a couple of months ago, he used to make threads about how he was upset blonde, English girls would convert to islam and marry Arabs and Pakistanis, also stuff about hating Jews, calling Hitler an Arab lover etc
    I'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet
    I dunno what your on mate.
    I'm from the USA.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the support my friend.
    It's for decent people like you that I have posted this.
    And you are totally right, and believe me I don't care one bit what they think of me, they are pathetic.
    Thank your sister for the advice anyway.

loool I don't wanna waste time giving advice if you're taken the piss mate...

anyway I'm not from either, I'm from brum but they're both great cities, manchester might be a bit livelier though
    okay ty for wasting your time?

ReputationRep:

I've lived in manchester.

The caliber of female student is some of the best i've seen. When ever I was around campuses i had a constant semi. I'm convinced they are not selecting students based on their academic credentials there, but on erm...other qualities.

As for student life, i tended to see more students out like mid week than the weekend. I don't know what was happening at the weekend? maybe they were hanging out someplace I didn't know or perhaps they were all studying/working. I know a few of my housemates friends were students and they went out mid week cause on the weekend they were working .....but surely every student can't be working?

anyways, that's all I know. I was not a student there myself.

ReputationRep:
    okay ty for wasting your time?
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JACCKYD)
    Mate they are just insecure. Don't worry about them, hope you have a nice day; don't let these petty people bring you down.
    Thanks for the encouragement.
    I won't let such mean people bring me down don't worry.
    Good to know there are some nice people out there as well like you.
    Have a nice day too .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    I've lived in manchester.

The caliber of female student is some of the best i've seen. When ever I was around campuses i had a constant semi. I'm convinced they are not selecting students based on their academic credentials there, but on erm...other qualities.

As for student life, i tended to see more students out like mid week than the weekend. I don't know what was happening at the weekend? maybe they were hanging out someplace I didn't know or perhaps they were all studying/working. I know a few of my housemates friends were students and they went out mid week cause on the weekend they were working .....but surely every student can't be working?

anyways, that's all I know. I was not a student there myself.
    they've got some fit birds up in newcastle as well if you're into geordies lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.