The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Cupid Stunt
Lol! Funny you should suggest that because that's why I chose the name...Leaving it an absolutely ****e suggestion. :laugh:

You don't seem to understand. "Stupid ****" is what im suggesting you change your name to. It suits you.
INTit
You don't seem to understand. "Stupid ****" is what im suggesting you change your name to. It suits you.

But that takes the fun out of my name...I don't think YOU understand, it's why I chose it, what's the word to describe it?? It's nothing about suiting me you idiot.
SyncMaster710
Lol, nice, not in any way being sarcy but could you suggest some? Would be interesting to read some valid journals about the subject, like publishers or something :smile: .

Er, I guess it was probably the BMJ (british medical), it's unlikely to have been one of my dad's geriatrics journals, the elderly aren't so known for the heavy dope smoking.
Cupid Stunt
Awww man, I'm sorry for enjoying myself...

I'm not high 24/7 and I don't buy from your stereotypical dealer, just to clear things up. :smile:

Well I hope you're not making it....
Solid_Snake_100
Well I hope you're not making it....

Hell yes I did!!! Go tell the police...

It's better to grow it myself than buy from a street dealer, FACT!
Reply 85
please dont try weed with cocaine anyone its not safe or nice
Reply 86
Sounds like you just had some trichome heavy smoke... usually a good idea to try a one hitter on new weed just to gauge how appropriate different batches are for certain social situations.

I.E Avoid heavy indica's before sunday lunch with your extended family, if you catch my drift.
Cupid Stunt
Hell yes I did!!! Go tell the police...

It's better to grow it myself than buy from a street dealer, FACT!

well no offence, but thats a pretty thick thing to admit on a public site when your face is posted all over your profile.
Solid_Snake_100
well no offence, but thats a pretty thick thing to admit on a public site when your face is posted all over your profile.

What proof do you have?

Idiot...
Thud
Man....what a dick.
You're one to talk. :p:
SyncMaster710
Human nature to reach different states of mind? history has tought us that one. Pretty simple really back in the day a lot of mystery was associated with it like reaching a higher state or something of magical proportions. As for booze wasnt it initially brewed as a cleaner form of water, or am I talking balls. As for now its fun and a good laugh unless you become addicted to the drug or whitey haha!

"Can I take a bit of drugs?"
"Love to mate, love to, but... this is all mine and I want it all, so its gotta be a no!"

The best drug education has to be peep show, closely followed by trainspotting and requiem for a dream hahaha!!
Dude you HAVE to listen to LateralUs by Tool!!! :biggrin:

And eveyone MUST listen to this! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yd5_nTwLVEg
Veni_vidi
am sure theres alot of fun things then ******* your health and maybe your life

loll too many papers make you a stereotypical thinker.
Drugs are amazing, plain and simple, I see why a lot of people hate drugs, open your eyes and see why people like me love them...Because they give us ****ing great times. :smile:
the_satsuma_man
white (widow) can contain coke sometimes. could have been that. good ****.

yes, drug dealers often put more expensive drugs into less expensive ones.

Are you going to say that pills are cut with horse now?

Silly naive youngsters.
You smoked some good Sh**. Any way there is a possibility it could of been laced with mdma or some other drug but honestly skunk is getting stronger these days so your gonna have to get used to it. I had a some what similar experience a couple of weeks back so I know exactly how it feels.
you cant smoke molly.
Reply 96
munchie_rox
you cant smoke molly.

Errr.. yes you can, take a look on erowid. I imagine it tastes like filth though!
Reply 97
shootbangfire
Er, I guess it was probably the BMJ (british medical), it's unlikely to have been one of my dad's geriatrics journals, the elderly aren't so known for the heavy dope smoking.

What about the 60s?

All those hippies are at the top of corporations now, I bet all the alcoholics from then are dead.
Elipsis
Errr.. yes you can, take a look on erowid. I imagine it tastes like filth though!

i can imagine.

However no dealer is gonna put crystal in some kids weed.

Not business sense. People do not do it.

"I bought a kilo of skunk, the guy put some ket in it for me"

^^^

happens all the time :rolleyes:
pink_lucie
Hi, i smoke weed occasionally. im not a stoner but i wouldnt say no to some..

Last night i had an argument with my ex and i met up with my friend and we got some weed, she was like this is really good etc and i was smelling it and i didnt smell that 'good' which was kinda confusing

The first spliff we shared it with her friends which wasnt really that good tbh but made me feel happy etc. Then when we got to her house and had another one, after a few pulls its hit me so badly!
I have never had that effect from weed before, it was really weird. i needed to sit down i couldnt walk properly i was dizzy and couldnt think or see properly, once i got into bed my body was really heavy i couldnt move at all, my whole body was tingling and it moved to my face.
It was NOT a nice experience.
This morning my friend tells me it was white widow so did my friend give me a spliff with coke in it and not tell me? ( i didnt see any white in the weed bag)

Thanks

Sounds like it had been laced with PCP. Cocaine doesn't give you effects you mentioned, or maybe it was just extremely strong weed.

Latest

Trending

Trending