Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BubbleBoobies)
    sometimes I drink too much redbull when I'm revising
    I find cannabis takes the edge off.
    i done my My re gcse exam while I was high on weed and I acc passed. Must've talked so much bs ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    i done my My re gcse exam while I was high on weed and I acc passed. Must've talked so much bs ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚
    one of my friends did that...he also took ecstasy during his last exam and failed :lol: although some might be able to function mentally on cannabis, my mental abilities definitely decrease the more I smoke

ReputationRep:
    hahaha nice ๐Ÿ™ˆ Just came back from shisha with my friend who I haven't seen for 7 years so it was acc good !
    Oh my god!! That sounds sooo good And nice, it's always good to catch up - only really got a couple of friends who I'd consider to be good enough friends that I could not see them for that long and still wanna catch up, so that's pretty sweet :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Interesting method!!

You over redbulled tonight??
    well, I've had 2 cans - I don't even know if that's even very much at this stage in my life :lol: I've taken about 10 in one night before

ReputationRep:
    well, I've had 2 cans - I don't even know if that's even very much at this stage in my life :lol: I've taken about 10 in one night before
    Fairs, probably not the best for health, but hey ho, who cares

Insomniac at all, or just redbull lover who can't sleep?? (sorry if you don't wanna answer!)

ReputationRep:
    one of my friends did that...he also took ecstasy during his last exam and failed :lol: although some might be able to function mentally on cannabis, my mental abilities definitely decrease the more I smoke
    i can understand that. I bet he told his examiner how much he loved him ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜‚

ReputationRep:
    Fairs, probably not the best for health, but hey ho, who cares

Insomniac at all, or just redbull lover who can't sleep?? (sorry if you don't wanna answer!)
    I had what at least seemed like insomnia last week whereby I had drank no caffeinated drinks yet I was still unable to sleep even with a full day's duration of awakeness and no energy drinks - tonight though I'm just staying up to revise :lol: if I really need to get less awake, cannabis will tend to make me sleepy, so it's a bit of an off-switch

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god!! That sounds sooo good And nice, it's always good to catch up - only really got a couple of friends who I'd consider to be good enough friends that I could not see them for that long and still wanna catch up, so that's pretty sweet :yy:
    It really is ! You know what when I was young I had a lot of friends but the more mature I got throughout the years the more I realized that I only need 5, hell even 1 good friend who will always be there for me, ya know what I mean ?

ReputationRep:
    i can understand that. I bet he told his examiner how much he loved him ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜‚
    I think the thought of ****ing up prevented him from getting the words out :lol: also - he had to retake the exam in august - and he failed again because he didn't revise. he's retaken the year this time.

I think the thought of ****ing up prevented him from getting the words out :lol: also - he had to retake the exam in august - and he failed again because he didn't revise. he's retaken the year this time.
    damnn Daniel hopefully he doesn't do the same thing next time and passes !

ReputationRep:
    I had what at least seemed like insomnia last week whereby I had drank no caffeinated drinks yet I was still unable to sleep even with a full day's duration of awakeness and no energy drinks - tonight though I'm just staying up to revise :lol: if I really need to get less awake, cannabis will tend to make me sleepy, so it's a bit of an off-switch
    Fair enough! Yeh, I should probably revise as well, BUT... this thread and Grey's Anatomy keep me distracted

It really is ! You know what when I was young I had a lot of friends but the more mature I got throughout the years the more I realized that I only need 5, hell even 1 good friend who will always be there for me, ya know what I mean ?
    Yeh exactly!!! I've only got 2 real friends... One I've known since about 3/4 and one from university... I always know, even if I don't speak to them for a while, we'll still be like, hey, you wanna meet up this week or something... It's a really good feeling! However, I don't particularly like not having other friends really, because it means that I have very few people to ask if they wanna hang out just generally...

But, just gotta make do with who's around, and I wouldn't trade my 2 really good friends for anything!

ReputationRep:
    damnn Daniel hopefully he doesn't do the same thing next time and passes !

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough! Yeh, I should probably revise as well, BUT... this thread and Grey's Anatomy keep me distracted

Yeh exactly!!! I've only got 2 real friends... One I've known since about 3/4 and one from university... I always know, even if I don't speak to them for a while, we'll still be like, hey, you wanna meet up this week or something... It's a really good feeling! However, I don't particularly like not having other friends really, because it means that I have very few people to ask if they wanna hang out just generally...

But, just gotta make do with who's around, and I wouldn't trade my 2 really good friends for anything!
    exactly ! Those are the type of friends that will stand by your side..I can tell your mature ๐Ÿ˜

ReputationRep:
    Peeps calling themselves insomniacs because they're up at 1am... amateurs.

ReputationRep:
    exactly ! Those are the type of friends that will stand by your side..I can't tell your mature ๐Ÿ˜
    Can't? Can? But yeh, definitely the ones that I do want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    Peeps calling themselves insomniacs because they're up at 1am... amateurs.
    Are they amateur if they've been to a doctor multiple times about it etc...?

ReputationRep:
    Can't? Can? But yeh, definitely the ones that I do want!
    i meant can* sorry ๐Ÿ™Š Btw what kind of music are you into ?

ReputationRep:
    i meant can* sorry ๐Ÿ™Š Btw what kind of music are you into ?
    Haha, I saw your edit! And you might change your mind about me being mature when I say I don't really listen to music!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I saw your edit! And you might change your mind about me being mature when I say I don't really listen to music!
    really ? Haha sticking to what I said ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ReputationRep:
    really ? Haha sticking to what I said ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Yep And fairs :yy:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.