The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sent my app off on Monday, had acknowledgement emails from Lancaster, York and Leeds yesterday, and received one from Manchester this morning (found it in my junk mail). :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Boo I got rejected by the uni I was going to put as my firm choice :frown: still haven't heard from the other 4 so just waiting for my other 4 rejections... i just wish they'd hurry up about it.
OMG I'm finding it so frustrating. I sent mine off and four universities have already replied, but the one I really what to get into haven't. I know I have to go for an audition with this one and it is so annoying that they haven't even given me a date yet.
Original post by mjj22
Congrats!!! Thats really good, all the best:smile:

Thank you :biggrin: :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lorax24601
Boo I got rejected by the uni I was going to put as my firm choice :frown: still haven't heard from the other 4 so just waiting for my other 4 rejections... i just wish they'd hurry up about it.

I'm sorry that you got a rejection :frown:
What University was it?
Reply 1065
offer from west london,still waiting for other unis.
I'm just like this kid in this John Lewis' christmas video, waiting impatiently to hear back from my unis. :bebored:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSLOnR1s74o
Reply 1067
Has anyone received acknowledgement letter from Greenwich?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by laur21
so, ucas is santa?

Haha, kind of. :rolleyes: No, seriously, I'm just bored waiting for them to reply... :biggrin:
Worcester :P
i would swap my foreskin for an offer these few days before xmas holidays :frown:

0/5 :frown:
All offers now in :biggrin:
just want offers:frown: sick of everybody in my year having offers just because i picked a more competitive course that needs interviews :-(
Original post by laur21
Has anyone received acknowledgement letter from Greenwich?

Yeah, i received mine a few weeks ago :smile:
Reply 1074
Had interview at Bournemouth the other day. Most terrifying thing I have ever experienced and they could tell I was nervous. Someone in the interview group after me has already received their offer grrr.

I have an interview at Brighton tomorrow and worry about the maths test. I don't see myself as above the admissions process but my previous BSc was very statistics based and I got a 2.1 grade so it's obvious I can do basic maths...with a calculator <.< That's why I'm worried, no calculators allowed. It very much depends on how the question is written. I have dyscalculia so I have difficulty learning mathematical rules, I'm 22 years old and can do advanced statistics in my head because it's a matter of completing a formula, yet 29x2 does not register as 29+29.

Sodding maths.
Anyone got an offer from Surrey yet
It's because I want to firm Liverpool but I'm waiting for my last reply :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1076
If I received fee status from a uni, does it mean that I'll get an offer? I received an email with fee status from Dundee, but I haven't got an offer yet.
I guess if we don't get responses from uni today, then we'll have to wait til after the new year? I mean, all the admissions offices and UCAS will probably be closed for the next 2 weeks right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1078
I sent mine off on Tuesday and it's unbearable! I'm worried I won't hear anything especially around this time of year I just need something to ease my nerves haha! Good luck everybody :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1079
Any applicant to brunel civil engineering around here?

Latest

Trending

Trending