The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ali43
Just firmed Cardiff, has anyone else?

When did you hear back from them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elenamaisie
Has anyone applied to Bournemouth university to study this September? I've heard back from all of my universities, gone to interviews and been offered places but still haven't heard anything from them! 😔😔😔

I applied in December and heard back last month got an interview next week. When I got to choose my interview date that was the latest one. I've read a few people saying they haven't heard back! I'm still waiting to hear from Southapmton :frown: hope you hear soon!
Original post by nerdkoala
Did anyone have a Northumbria interview today? How did you find it? One of my friends said it was horrible

oh no really? i have my Northumbria one 17th march and not feeling so confident about it; not really feeling it :-/
Anyone got an offer from uclan? :smile:
Any one still waiting to hear back from St. George's pre-interview?
Original post by Cam342
Rejected from Nottingham. Was told my Birmingham that I was borderline and had to wait until all the interviews were done. Has this happen to anyone else ? When do Birmingham finish their interviews ?

Have you had a Birmingham interview? I got told this after interview, and that I would hear at end of March :/
Reply 1886
Is everybody hearing back from Brighton? I know a couple have tonight, I haven't as yet, the waiting games continues......
Reply 1887
Original post by Gwendavies
When did you hear back from them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had my interview in December and heard back in January. Been waiting to hear from my other choices until today.
Original post by kroast
Is everybody hearing back from Brighton? I know a couple have tonight, I haven't as yet, the waiting games continues......

Heard back with a conditional, so just gotta work hard for that. Good luck!
Reply 1889
Original post by physio86
Heard back with a conditional, so just gotta work hard for that. Good luck!

Well done you!:-) did you hear tonight?
Original post by kroast
Well done you!:-) did you hear tonight?

Actually heard late on Friday, so I'm sure you'll hear soon, or no news is good news!
Reply 1891
Original post by physio86
Actually heard late on Friday, so I'm sure you'll hear soon, or no news is good news!

Fingers crossed! But well done to you:smile: hopefully I will have some news to share soon!
Original post by kroast
Fingers crossed! But well done to you:smile: hopefully I will have some news to share soon!

Thanks- good luck!
Reply 1893
Any post interview responses from King's?
Reply 1894
Original post by Ali43
Just firmed Cardiff, has anyone else?

When did you get your offer? still waiting to hear back from Cardiff after the interview .....
Reply 1895
Original post by libby.2015
Have you had a Birmingham interview? I got told this after interview, and that I would hear at end of March :/

I'm in the same boat of 'borderline' applicants at Birmingham... kinda wish they'd just tell us:/
has anyone had a skype interview with kings? If so, what should I expect?
Still waiting to hear back from Cardiff after interview on 16th February..
Original post by sarah_hhhh
Still waiting to hear back from Cardiff after interview on 16th February..

Still waiting after an interview in December..😑

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jd1234567
Still waiting after an interview in December..😑

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm still waiting from the interview in December as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending