Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed Cardiff, has anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone have a Northumbria interview today? How did you find it? One of my friends said it was horrible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali43)
    When did you hear back from them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elenamaisie)
    Has anyone applied to Bournemouth university to study this September? I've heard back from all of my universities, gone to interviews and been offered places but still haven't heard anything from them! 😔😔😔
    I applied in December and heard back last month got an interview next week. When I got to choose my interview date that was the latest one. I've read a few people saying they haven't heard back! I'm still waiting to hear from Southapmton hope you hear soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdkoala)
    Did anyone have a Northumbria interview today? How did you find it? One of my friends said it was horrible
    oh no really? i have my Northumbria one 17th march and not feeling so confident about it; not really feeling it :-/

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer from uclan?

ReputationRep:
    Any one still waiting to hear back from St. George's pre-interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cam342)
    Rejected from Nottingham. Was told my Birmingham that I was borderline and had to wait until all the interviews were done. Has this happen to anyone else ? When do Birmingham finish their interviews ?
    Have you had a Birmingham interview? I got told this after interview, and that I would hear at end of March :/

ReputationRep:
    Is everybody hearing back from Brighton? I know a couple have tonight, I haven't as yet, the waiting games continues......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwendavies)
    When did you hear back from them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Had my interview in December and heard back in January. Been waiting to hear from my other choices until today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kroast)
    Is everybody hearing back from Brighton? I know a couple have tonight, I haven't as yet, the waiting games continues......
    Heard back with a conditional, so just gotta work hard for that. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physio86)
    Heard back with a conditional, so just gotta work hard for that. Good luck!
    Well done you!:-) did you hear tonight?

ReputationRep:
    Well done you!:-) did you hear tonight?
    Actually heard late on Friday, so I'm sure you'll hear soon, or no news is good news!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physio86)
    Actually heard late on Friday, so I'm sure you'll hear soon, or no news is good news!
    Fingers crossed! But well done to you hopefully I will have some news to share soon!

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed! But well done to you hopefully I will have some news to share soon!
    Thanks- good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Any post interview responses from King's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali43)
    When did you get your offer? still waiting to hear back from Cardiff after the interview .....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by libby.2015)
    Have you had a Birmingham interview? I got told this after interview, and that I would hear at end of March :/
    I'm in the same boat of 'borderline' applicants at Birmingham... kinda wish they'd just tell us:/

ReputationRep:
    has anyone had a skype interview with kings? If so, what should I expect?

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting to hear back from Cardiff after interview on 16th February..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.