The Student Room Group
Reply 1
When my back used to hurt i found laying on the floor helped, on your front or back. perfectly straight/flat. Every so often stretch it out, go on to your forearms and gradually lift your upper body so it's curved.

http://www.nismat.org/orthocor/programs/lowback/backex.html#Ex2

just found a site, i got told to do some of those. make sure you're posture's good, make sure you're sitting correctly. basically, use your common sense. if it persists, go to the doctor and he will prescribe you a physio or maybe even a chiro.. but i doubt anything severe is wrong with it.
Reply 2
thanks , hopefully its a one off
Have you ever had back pain before? Did you do something that might have hurt your back? Do you have any other symptons? Just thinking it might not really be back pain but something else hurting that feels like back pain. Like kidney pain which is usually centered in the lower back, just below the rib cage with pain spreading to the sides.
I have constant back pain from an old driving injury and it can make me not be able to move a lot of the time! Especially if the weather isnt settled. If it doesnt go away, or you get it again, see your doc you might get some anti-inflamatories.

Latest

Trending

Trending