The Student Room Group

How can i get rid of acne on my back, chest and face?

Ive gone to the gp several times and the acne goes away for 2 or 3 weeks but then comes back. Im on erythromycin 250mg gastro resistant tablets and ive been taking them for 3 months. Havent seen a difference but im supposed to take it for 5 or 6 months so i suppose i gotta wait till ive finished taking it. I really dont know what to do tho, i feel like if i go to the gp there just gonna give me something thats not gonna work. Plus my acne my back and chest have been really bad ajd get spots that hurt when touched.
Reply 1
Salacylic acid
and dovobet
and duac

Original post by Anonymous
Ive gone to the gp several times and the acne goes away for 2 or 3 weeks but then comes back. Im on erythromycin 250mg gastro resistant tablets and ive been taking them for 3 months. Havent seen a difference but im supposed to take it for 5 or 6 months so i suppose i gotta wait till ive finished taking it. I really dont know what to do tho, i feel like if i go to the gp there just gonna give me something thats not gonna work. Plus my acne my back and chest have been really bad ajd get spots that hurt when touched.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
i feel like if i go to the gp there just gonna give me something thats not gonna work

Sorry, but that's a ridiculous way to think. There are a lot of treatments out there and you won't know which will work for you until you try them - if one treatment you have been prescribed hasn't worked, you can't just assume that every prescription your doctor gives you isn't going to work! Just go back and speak to them.

Quick Reply

Latest