The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
Do they actually have do anything?

No, just stand there..and obviously the less you wear the easier it is :rolleyes:
Yeah it's bloody easy.
Reply 42
Frieza
Judging from you profile pic, you just have to get out of the house :biggrin:

Ha thank you, in club situations it is very easy for all girls :smile:
raspberryswirl
No, just stand there..and obviously the less you wear the easier it is :rolleyes:

So true. You may as well sleep whilst standing there. Nobody will care :biggrin: (in fact some people prefer that...)
Reply 44
If your an average looking girl, you will most definetly have a few guys buzzing around you without any effort at all. It's so common, you see it all the time in real life.
Reply 45
Frieza
Perhaps it's because guys really like to brag about how easily they would have sex with a girl.
But in real life, I don't think that many guys would like a ONS....surely much more than girls.
I'm not sure I'd do ONS, thb. **** buddies definitely, but going with a slag that has just touched a niiiigger (:biggrin: is that racist enough for you? :biggrin:) wouldn't be my cup of tea.

Is your sig for real?!?
Reply 46
HJV
I don't see how that's any more racist than saying he prefers brunettes over blondes.

I don't see how I was any less sarcastic than .... You get the idea.
Reply 47
So any average + looking girl can basically choose if she want to or not without putting in any effort?
By effort I mean then dont have to approach guys, they just have to look nice.
Anonymous
Not all girls that want one are slags.

Someone who engages in one-night-stands is pretty much the dictionary definition of a "slag".
Reply 49
If you want to pull a guy your own age and you're average looking, not that hard. One will probably approach you eventually. Being separate from your friends looking a bit lonely ups your chances, I think.
If you want to pull a creepy middle-aged man, ridiculously easy. Don't do anything at all, you don't even need to go to a club or dress provocatively. They'll be approachig you on the streets wanting sex (obviously they don't just say it like that)... although maybe that's just me. : /

But who would want to? The idea of a ONS completely disgusts me.
Anonymous
Not all girls that want one are slags.

Someone who engages in one-night-stands is pretty much the dictionary definition of a "slag".

You could say that the term is a throwback to a time when it wasn't "the done thing" to get pissed, meet strangers and then bump uglies... but...
Reply 51
RadioElectric

You could say that the term is a throwback to a time when it wasn't "the done thing" to get pissed, meet strangers and then bump uglies... but...

So If a girl is a virgin till 18 and then has a one night stand she becomes a slag? I think not somehow.
I spent 18 years convinced that everyone thought I was the ugliest munter known to man, because I had never had even the faintest sniff of interest.... okay, maybe not 18, but at least 5. So, no, it's not easy. and i'm not hideously deformed or anything.
Anonymous
So If a girl is a virgin till 18 and then has a one night stand she becomes a slag? I think not somehow.

I don't understand why somebody would do that, to be honest. I was referring to "one night standS" before, but I guess doing it even once (intentionally) is indicative of an attitude towards sex that I find distasteful and a bit pointless.
Reply 54
milkytea
How do you give pos rep? You have a good combo going on here, talking sense and having the lyrics of a class song in your sig.:wink:

Why thank-you. I like Milk in my tea too.
HJV
I don't see how that's any more racist than saying he prefers brunettes over blondes.

lol brunettes and blondes come from the same caucasian race:facepalm:
Reply 56
Oh it's very much easier for a girl. It would be a lie to say that, in general, it is harder for girls. All you have to do is come up to us and in about 80-90% of cases it would work on a guy. It's drastically reversed if it's a boy to a girl. Hey, that's life though, not a damn thing you can do about it, sadly. :frown:
It is easier for girls to get sex off men if thats what they are after. But there are some BUTS!

1 Generally feminism hasn't quite nailed the whole who takes the inititive thing. It still tends to be Guys that do the approaching. Even when girls give off signals ,they can still fail as some guys are totally blind to it and some girls tend to not make it completely obvious in case they get rejected.

2 This has the added problem in guys approaching girls who the girls seriously don't want anything to do with. Middle aged fat men etc. creepy men wearing dirty macs, drunken idiots. etc etc.

3 From seeing how single older people go on, thirties up, tends to be a bit easier for men to find a single woman. My uncle got divorced at 45 he is almost getting stalked by several women.
Frieza
Hi.
You probably have this impression because of my posts, so let me explain.

If you now sent me a pm telling "hi, wanna meet up at uni tomorrow" I'll come, and if you're not fat, I'd try to have sex with you.
If then you're also
- caucasian
- atheists
- and don't seem dumb

I'd be considering even a relationship.

That's how easy it is. :cool:

Seriously:
It's really easy to obtain, but unless you're with a decent person (and 99% of guys are not) it will suck.
So you can have it, but it's not something you'll really want to be interested in unless you're a total slag.

So I'm happy to be a man.

What has race got to do with anything?

Just because your not a decent person doesn't mean most guys aren't.
HJV

Because having a preference and saying I won't date so and so because of this are different things. I prefer brunettes but would still date a blond. Saying you won't date someone because of a physical trait is different. Then you have the issue of hair dye meaning you don't know if there hair is that colour naturally or not.

Latest

Trending

Trending