The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Skinny people ftw.
This is a matter of life or death for me. I usually take a girl home with me after a night out and then I measure & weigh her. If she doesnt meet my exact standards, I pick her up, hurl her headfirst into my 'used/faulty' pile & never speak of her again.

BECAUSE THATS WHAT WE MEN DO.
Reply 42
Chubby with big boobs
Skin and bone = yuck
ronaldo91
lolwut thats like a normal healthy person. when guys say thin, they don't mean 'stick-thin' they mean 'not fat' in general.

exactly - women seem to take when men say thin as living skeleton.

its not - we like thin yes but not sticks.

And op id take the thin girld with small boobs
Reply 44
Depends if we're talking about actual boobs or flailing fatsacks. The latter is not very nice :frown:
im a size 6/8 but not stick thin, have B boobs n wish they'd grow!!!
Reply 46
For me personally body weight is a much much more important
Reply 47
Weight is more important.
12/10/8
C
Perfect.
EskimoJo
If that's what your body looks like then it's great! Don't give that up. :mad: :p:

thanks (: yeah i think im more attracted to bigger guys (like my boyfriend, he is far from fat but slighlty muscular and broad) and i could hug him forever so i think we should both stay the same lol
more koooshun for teh pooshin
Reply 51
yeah fat boobs are rank
body weight is important, but like nice girl with good figure and great boobs , i wouldn't say no lol :wink:
Reply 52
sbarrie2
I have a chubbyish baby face. But apart from that i'm 6"1 and weigh 10.5 stone. College pals call me lanky. Dunno if they have that term outside of scotland.

We have the word "Lanky" in Yorkshire.

Just felt the need to express that :P
Reply 53
Mazzia
We have the word "Lanky" in Yorkshire.

Just felt the need to express that :P

Yorkshire, the place with the hot pots and Jane Mcdonald?
Reply 54
sbarrie2
Yorkshire, the place with the hot pots and Jane Mcdonald?

Aye, lad, tha's got t'right idea.
Reply 55
So would a 10/12 with 32E/34F be considered chubby?
Reply 56
p3bbl3z
So would a 10/12 with 32E/34F be considered chubby?

I don't think so. What's your height though?
Reply 57
QwentyJ
I don't think so. What's your height though?

This is what I consider my problem. 5ft 3
Reply 58
I have got to say that slim girls are so much better than big girls, i love skinny girls they are just better in my personal opinion.

One contentious issue i must raise with alot of girls on here and in general is that they say their BFs tell them to stay the same weight etc if they are bigger. And to be honest i know alot of blokes like that who think their missus is a bit fat but they will just say anything to keep them happy and not put the relationship in jepoardy.

Its the right thing to do really as you should never pick out peoples flaws like that in such a way that would make them feel bad about themselves but i think the majority of blokes want a slim GF and not a fat one or chubby etc. its not the ideal body weight for women in the eyes of men and i think women KNOW this even if they are validated by men saying they have a good bod etc but they just dont have the moitvation to change themselves to look more attractive.

Look at the pin up girls for men in popular culture, they all have slim waists (maybe not all skinny I.E kim kardashian but by no means fat) reasonable breast size also. That is what a man wants and not a slightly podgy girl with bigger boobs because its just not as attactive as a skinnier girl.

Latest

Trending

Trending