The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tell him that if you could, you'd rearrange the alphabet so 'U' and 'I' would be together.
He will be foaming for you.
Reply 21
I love how people think it's ok to put "just tell him" as a reply.

My advice is to get more close to him, talk to him more and give off signs that us men can read (fiddling with your hair while looking into his eyes ect.)

when you are alone and if there is an awkward silence ( this is after giving him obv signs ur interested in him) DONT break the silence let him break it. If hr doesn't say something along the lines of "i really like you" then it looks like it's gonna be you that has to do the asking

hope that helps
From what I learnt from Statistics: asking him out would be 50:50 chance, whereas shying away and not asking him. 0 chance...
So are you going to ask him out?:wink:
Reply 23
sticky_toffee
So i'm suppose to sit around for him to make the first move?

no course not, u got to make him want you! witout u askin him out!
go to his house..throw a rock at his window and scream I LIKE YOU..
sticky_toffee
So i'm suppose to sit around for him to make the first move?

********. i laugh when girls do this tbh.
Reply 26
First of all - you must ask yourself this. How would you react if he rejected you? You must have this preparation that he is going to reject you or say something really nice and avoid you. If you can't afford to that, it's best not to ask him out.

But if you aren't very close to him, and it doesn't matter if he rejects you, then go for it! Honestly, I mean it's okay to be rejected once or twice in life. And you said that he thinks you're attractive, which I think is a huge plus. Next time you see him, just wave and say hi and gradually lead to a conversation. Ask him about school, his life, everything. And before you go, you could:

a) tell him: "btw i think i like you". and then walk away.
b) ask for his number and then TEXT him that you like him (if u have no guts to tell him face to face)
c) write a small note on a sticky or something and give it to him before you go saying "i think i like you". tell him to read it when you're gone. that is, if u dont have the guts to tell him.

He would either respond to you, or not. Try it!!

Latest

Trending

Trending