The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

At my secondary school, there was a music teacher in his early 20s that went out with a 14-year-old girl. He got caught though and was suspended. There were rumours some time afterwards that he went to prison for doing the same thing with a different underage girl at a different school...

The most uncomfortable aspect of the whole thing was that EVERYBODY knew who the girl was, even if they didn't say it, but she still stayed on at the school.
Whats with all the maths teachers?! Its impressive

I've heard tales at our school that one of the geography teachers who left a few years ago had an affair with a sixth former not long after he started...Don't know how much truth is in it though!
1 Formula
:sexface:

EDIT: I gave you rep, but your gem still hasn't come :frown:

haha, I tried too! :frown: Silly rep system! :p:
Reply 63
affinity89
Sadly so. A 15 year old pupil with my RE teacher...

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out whether this is ironic or not..
My old psychology teacher had affairs with several girls in the year above me and the one above that. but they were all sixth formers so they told that either they would leave or he did...

...they all left
in my old school a sixth former with the music teacher
My best friend told me his ict teacher gave him a blowjob in year 11...
he was very far behind with the coursework so was staying late afterschool with her helping him out and one thing led to another..
Are we talking about Yorkshire?
Reply 68
DaniLou17
in my old school a sixth former with the music teacher

My Music teacher with my Psychology teacher.
procproThe Psych teacher then married a Biology teacher and has procreated with him.
Casshern1456
Are we talking about Yorkshire?

I don't get it? :smile:
Reply 71
My old RE teacher is now married to one of his ex-students.
Again they insist it happened after she'd left.

A friend of mine also got off with my old PE teacher on a night out (this was after she'd left though)
We had quite a few good looking teachers in my secondary school actually!
Reply 72
Gemma :)!
Yeah!
To be fair, some 14 year olds don't LOOK 14 do they.
..and what can I say.. rough area I guess :wink:

Did he not know she was only 14? And that he was getting a job where she went to school?

Wehey, thats the opposite of my school, sorta =)

OP, I think it might have been the year before I joined, or the year I joined, I don't remember. But a french teacher impregnated a sixthformer. Might have just been rumours, all girls school after all!
One of our music teachers had an affair with a sixth form girl, and got caught. He turned out to be a drug dealer and indulged in many other activities involving teenage boys. Great guy that one... :s-smilie:
a couple of 6thform in the years above me did have quick flings...

We had the groundskeeper guy abuse a friend of mine, then he was sacked....
The bio teacher, when drunk, which he is most nights out, ALWAYS comes on to our students... did that to a friend of mine and then had the cheek to corner her after class and say that he didnt appreciate HER coming on to HIM!!!
And the physics teacher comes onto the 6thform in town (probably doesnt realise)...
but no long term relationships and generally all our teachers are pretty ugly lol
nice, but not a problem... :P
would be fun to try though, see what you would actually DO to seduce them?!? hmmm.... gossip travels too quick here... they would be fired by the end of the day!!!
My uncle's A-level music teacher (many years ago) actually stole and slept with his girlfriend (also in the class). Yeah he didn't do too well at that A-level, despite being an awesome musician.
YES!!! loads of girls with our Film Studies teacher, he is quite hot though! :biggrin:
Reply 78
fox_the_fix
I have.
my friends found out, every time she would say my name/ask me something in class they would all burst out laughing. Needless to say we didn't work out :frown:
******* sucks man cougars are so much better in bed than every girl under 25 I've ever had sex with.

Maybe its because you mates found you having sex with an animal funny?
Reply 79
i wanted to but at that time i didn't realise men were attracted to 16 yr old girls!

Latest

Trending

Trending