The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Botticello
I'm not saying I am, boring is entirely subjective. Some people consider those who are inept at polite conversation boring, others consider those who don't stand at street corners pissed off their faces bores, you can't please them all. I didn't say I am boring just because I'm a woman, I just find them generally tedious. I don't like women, and just because I don't like them doesn't mean I expect myself to live up to your personal ideal of fun.

but you ARE a woman.

:confused:
I agree that very few of them are able to give good chat and "banter", to use that term. I feel that there is a narrower variation in personality and interests in women than men. Just an observation. But I get on better with girls that can mix it up with the guys and have an 'edgy' relationship with, presumably coming from the fact that it is ultimately a male and female being close.
Anonymous
How about you give me an answer instead of dribbling out your arse?

I'm also a girl :smile:

I think it works the other way, one dominant group decides to oppress a group further than need be, so that any perceived value goes out the window and threads like this get made.

Again, let's discuss. Why are blacks devalued in a similar way to women compared to the all- powerful white alpha chimp? And if you agree that these groups are oppressed, what are you intending to achieve here?

Have you heard of the word tact? Or thought calling people invalid might hurt or oppress further?

they were oppressed, true, survival of the fittest. black people were weaker then. they became stronger.

gender equality exists because of women only. men dont gain a thing. things are unequal now. women have the looks and the independence. the only reason men let it happen is because they wanted sex.

i would also argue that women are becoming the stronger sex. slowly but surely they will be. until men come to their senses and start up with the domestic violence again.

true shizzle.
Everybody knows this already, majority of people in relationships just want sex nothing more
Botticello
I'm not saying I am, boring is entirely subjective. Some people consider those who are inept at polite conversation boring, others consider those who don't stand at street corners pissed off their faces bores, you can't please them all. I didn't say I am boring just because I'm a woman, I just find them generally tedious. I don't like women, and just because I don't like them doesn't mean I expect myself to live up to your personal ideal of fun.

Oh dear, you clearly didn't understand. When you say you don't like women - do you imagine yourself with a penis and manly authority? Or a sloppy worthless vagina, a pointless round shape and inferior brain? See, I don't understand this hate for yourself.

I'm not finding you tedious just yet, so i have to disagree with your generalisation against women.
Reply 145
9a3iqa
Ok so apparently you got into UCL?

Yeah, so apparently you didn't?

ahhahaha! The hilarity. Do they have a video on youtube? What an inferior d ickwad.

Do you like being called inferior?
Tom1390

ahhahaha! The hilarity. Do they have a video on youtube? What an inferior d ickwad.

do you like being called a troll who is looking for people to give him negative reputation?
Reply 148
Tom1390

Once I get into Imperial, you will be the inferior being.
Reply 149
addtoexisting
do you think its because its unconventional or men are afraid of admitting it?

i think the interesting ones are ugly, might as well be men because they dont rely on their good looks. men just relax, let things flow. women are over the top. they look so happy and fake. men are more realists and honest to themselves. i cant imagine wanting a relationship with one, i just want to have sex.

Hell no. Personally, I think your attitude is disgusting. When I look for a girl I look for so, so, so much more than 'sex'. In fact, I'd say it plays hardly any role when I'm considering my interest in a girl. I look for a deep, meaningful relationship with a woman and don't just idolise them, I hate that.
addtoexisting
they were oppressed, true, survival of the fittest. black people were weaker then. they became stronger.

gender equality exists because of women only. men dont gain a thing. things are unequal now. women have the looks and the independence. the only reason men let it happen is because they wanted sex.

i would also argue that women are becoming the stronger sex. slowly but surely they will be. until men come to their senses and start up with the domestic violence again.

true shizzle.

Wow, yes, you're retarded.

Let's just say I pity you and talking too much is pointless.

You hate women because of how oppressed they already are. So stop with the oppressing, beginning with this inane thread.
Reply 151
9a3iqa
Once I get into Imperial, you will be the inferior being.

If you didn't get into UCL it's not looking good is it.

Maybe they don't like deprived misogynists.
Reply 152
MrHappy_J
do you like being called a troll who is looking for people to give him negative reputation?

So it's okay for the world at large, and prats in general, to call women inferior; but when it's used an insult for anything else hell spits fire?

... this thread isn't trolling or hurtful, but I am?
Reply 153
Tom1390
If you didn't get into UCL it's not looking good is it.

Maybe they don't like deprived misogynists.

Wow, talk about having a single braincell.

It doesn't work like that, I know somebody who has been rejected from King's but made it into Oxford.

It simply is not as linear as your brain seems to be.

Latest

Trending

Trending