The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
james3553
Are you that stupid or are you that sexist??

You think women are so smart that they don't get caught much as men?? hahahaahaha

Men get caught more, because they do cheat more.

Women can have baby once a year, but a man can father 356 children if he wanted to in a year!!
So its built in a man to do it more!!
Go study evolution.

E.g....Men might cheat 5 times, a woman might cheat 3, but at the end of the day, they are both cheaters!!

You are such a stupid bitch!, typical of a women who lacks logic and thinks on her hormones!....This is why you women can not be geniuses.

OH it's YOU God I missed you. I got tired of all those calm posts with few exclamation points and I thought to myself 'where's that troll gone who we keep banning?'

Btw, it's been proven women cheat more according to the guys a few pages back.
Reply 61
Seriously Guys read the papers, search Internet and watch documentaries, Women do it more...(Or at least nowadays)

They are more stealthy though because they isht themselves at the consequences !!
50/50
Reply 63
It's interesting that the subject of male/female sex drive is often hijacked by misogynists.

I think it's because men can't bear the idea of a woman having power over a man. They wan't to believe that all men want from women is sex (because that of course is all they are good for) and so the idea that not all men cheat rampantly is abhorrent to them. They also hate the idea that women might cheat as much as men, because that would suggest women might have the upper hand ie. the woman has the power to hurt the man.

I saw similar comments left on the times online the other day when they had an article up about married men.

*sigh*
james3553
Are you that stupid or are you that sexist??

You think women are so smart that they don't get caught much as men?? hahahaahaha

Men get caught more, because they do cheat more.

Women can have baby once a year, but a man can father 356 children if he wanted to in a year!!
So its built in a man to do it more!!
Go study evolution.

E.g....Men might cheat 5 times, a woman might cheat 3, but at the end of the day, they are both cheaters!!

You are such a stupid bitch!, typical of a women who lacks logic and thinks on her hormones!....This is why you women can not be geniuses.

365 you mean.
females by far.
With the pussification of males they can get away with it.
Reply 66
The homosexual gender. Their culture is vapid and I have a friend who is gay and they said everyone cheats on eachother, even those that are married. Apaprantly they are just programmed to put it about... I dunno.
Reply 67
O-Ren
It's interesting that the subject of male/female sex drive is often hijacked by misogynists.

I think it's because men can't bear the idea of a woman having power over a man. They wan't to believe that all men want from women is sex (because that of course is all they are good for) and so the idea that not all men cheat rampantly is abhorrent to them. They also hate the idea that women might cheat as much as men, because that would suggest women might have the upper hand ie. the woman has the power to hurt the man.

I saw similar comments left on the times online the other day when they had an article up about married men.

*sigh*

It's interesting that the subject of male/female sex drive is often hijacked by feminists.
I think it's because women can't bear the idea of a man having power over a woman. They want to believe that all women want from men is affection (because that of course is all they are good for) and so the idea that not all women cheat rampantly is abhorrent to them.They also hate the idea that men might cheat as much as women, because that would suggest men might have the upper hand ie. the man has the power to hurt the woman.

It's funny it works this way too doesn't it?
WOMEN.

because those alleged "good girls" are invariably just slags that haven't been caught out yet. A lot of girls I thought were nice (not even ones I've been involved with) have turned out to be skets.
I think gender is not the key variable, though, now i think about it, most of the "cheating" that's been done that i've heard, is from women.

I would never cheat on my girlfriend and never put myself in the situation to cheat. Cheating on a partner describes the kind of person you are. If i was cheating on, i'd instantly get rid; obviously she's not happy or she wouldn't cheat.

Bitch.
Reply 70
SpamBa
I'd be inclined to think guys. Simply because they have a higher sex drive and are more likely to be getting less sex than they want in a relationship. But obviously lots of women cheat too - I think when men cheat it tends to be more about a lack of sex, when women cheat it tends to be about a lack of emotional connection with their current partner.

This.
SpamBa
I'd be inclined to think guys. Simply because they have a higher sex drive and are more likely to be getting less sex than they want in a relationship. But obviously lots of women cheat too - I think when men cheat it tends to be more about a lack of sex, when women cheat it tends to be about a lack of emotional connection with their current partner.

Exactly this - well said. :smile:
A_master
This is not going to work.

^^ This precisely. I can't see many girls saying their own gender and guys the same. It's more down to personality traits, culture, way you were nutured, blah blah blah. I personally can't see this thread going anywhere but Vaguesville.
Reply 73
From what I have experienced in my life, none of my male friends have cheated whilst 3 or 4 of my female friends have. Can't say I was particularly happy with them.
Reply 74
Males because of the simple reason that a girl can much more easily attract a guy than the opposite.:rolleyes:

Easy as 1, 2, 3...:wink:
Reply 75
BADBOY89
Males because of the simple reason that a girl can much more easily attract a guy than the opposite.:rolleyes:

Easy as 1, 2, 3...:wink:

Old thread...
Reply 76
i think women aer less likely caught men do it more. all my exes cheated on me. they suck

also if you cheated on your ex, would you admit it to your next partner as to your infidelity be the aucse of the breaksup?

Latest

Trending

Trending