The Student Room Group

I think this guy does like me but he has a whole line up of girls

Please keep this anonymous
basically ive known this guy for a few months now and we've become really close friends and up untill around a month a go thats all it was.

But we speak more and more and text all the time and meet up quite a bit just the two of us, and for about a month ive had feelings for him. We've kissed a few times but only while drunk or in dare games. I never thought he'd like me back but apparently he does, however there are also 7 other girls he also likes - alot.
I dont know what to do, i hate being in limbo but i'm not sure if i want to risk the freindship or be one of a long list of girls. oh and hes also going away after the summer :confused:
what should i do?
Reply 1
Lol. Save yourself the hassle. Do you really wanna be 1 of 8?
i dont think u wanna be secone best? third best? fourth best? or anything.... so dont...
Reply 3
Go for it, give him a proper byebye kiss before he's holiday.
And i garauntee he'll spend his whole holiday thinking about you.
Then when he's back, it's game time.
Reply 4
Cypriots
Go for it, give him a proper byebye kiss before he's holiday.
And i garauntee he'll spend his whole holiday thinking about you.
Then when he's back, it's game time.

:yep:

Get to the back of the line petal.
Seriously though, give him the last kiss, and he'll spend a while thinking about you. A day or so at least :wink:
Reply 5
if you just want fun go for it
Reply 6
I dont think that last kiss will help. Because it would only be 1/8 of the total feeling.

What a Player.
Reply 7
Hmm that would really put me off.
Hopefully you don't like him too much :s-smilie:
Damn :s-smilie: on it with 8 girls and dares to do it openly...that's awfully brave of him!

If you think you only deserve as little as to be one of 8 girls then go for it.
I'm just surprised you're even considering him despite knowing he likes 7 other girls. You clearly aren't a hard girl to please.
When you say he likes 7 other girls, is he actually pursuing them all?
If he is, stay well away.
Even if he just likes these girls, he must be incredibly horny and incredibly impressionable.
Don't kiss him. Back off a bit with him. He might come running, then he might not. I don't think it would be a bad thing at all if he didn't.

Latest

Trending

Trending