The Student Room Group

Seeing the girl who rejected you in school

It sounds cruel, but there's something really feel good about seeing that the girl who rejected you. The one who made fun of you in school who you used to think was extremely good looking has let herself go and has a kid. Pretty depressing really getting kicks out of people's misfortunes, but still a confidence boost lol :biggrin:
Reply 1
This is about boys instead of girls..

But i was never bullied at school.. i was always nice.. quite popular and sporty and i just wasnt stupid xD .. except by this one kid.. never know why.. but he did it alot for the whole 5 years. Nothing to traumatise me or anything.. but still.. caused a few days of being etc.
During first year of AS, i was tutoring him because he had no job, not in education, and went to a programme i volunteered at where i helped him with maths so he cud pass the GCSE.
That was gratifying.. :smile:. Strangely enough.. it made me focus more on helping him than someone else.. ah well ;O
Reply 2
ohhh yes....she got the shock of her life haha....
sometimes i guess the things that happened back then were a blessing in disguise..
Reply 3
i walked past boy-that-rejected and he now has a carebear tattoo on his arm where his mates got him drunk.
i was pleased i got rejected :L
Reply 4
He never rejected me cos I hated his guts and wanted nothing to do with him but I would love to see the guy who bullied me at school. He made my life hell but now i would love him to see the guys i have fawning over me, my job, uni, everything. Last thing i heard he was engaged to some 16 year old haha
Reply 5
she's still hot
She looks like a complete slut now.

Latest

Trending

Trending