Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if the Argos Xmas Temp Application Form is online? if so where? do you have a link?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mark1988)
    Does anyone know if the Argos Xmas Temp Application Form is online? if so where? do you have a link?
    Ill be under jobs or somthing on the site if it is, but its better to apply in store as your more likely to actualy hear somthing back.

ReputationRep:
    They dont have applications online, best to go in to store or send in your C.V.

ReputationRep:
    did that y/day yay!

ReputationRep:
    The form on-line: http://www.argoscareers.com/assets/5...cation2005.pdf

(http://www.argoscareers.com/christmas)

But it's probably better if you get the forms in-store, then you can fill it in and just give it straight back in.

ReputationRep:
    would they contact you in Decemeber for an interview or would they contact you in a couple of weeks from the day you give the xams form to them?

ReputationRep:
    Pretty soon I'm guessing. Last year temps started at the end of September (and needed them too!)

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't submit the form online if i were you...print it out and take it to the shop or something, think you have a better chance of getting a response then, last time i applied for a job online (for safeways) i never heard anything back despite there being massive signs in store saying they were looking for staff so i rang them up and was told that they never got the application....if you hand it directly to the store at least u know they'll see it!

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.