The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Keira Knightley
the.real.McKay
What would they look like?
As long as they appear to be a human female I don't really mind about the details. Although if she wants to dress up like an elf or Vulcan I really don't mind.

What would their personality be like?
Total geek. Into anything science or technology. She must enjoy a bit of banter and not cry if I mock her when she gets pwnd on COD.

How would they be in the bedroom?
Hopefully she doesn't snore or sleep talk. I enjoy lying in bed watching TV, especially star trek.

Why hello. :sexface: Do you, by any chance, conform to the standards I set out on page nine?
Reply 182
lacelicker
look:
short dark hair,
be short (but taller than me)
average build - well not skiny or obese anyway
quite like glasses on a guy (big square black ones)
I like a man in a jumper,
no skinny jeans - no T shirts with "witty" phrases on.

personality:
not nessacerily funny, but must make me laugh
kind,
caring,
GSOH
must be able to keep me in check
good at doing things - like shelves and tuning the telly.

in bed:

well good obviously! LOL

Witty T-shirts are the best!

One of my favourites...
TheSownRose
Why hello. :sexface: Do you, by any chance, conform to the standards I set out on page nine?

Unfortunately not. But if I were a girl (or gay) that William guy would probably be just my type. Well, him or Daniel Jackson from Stargate (series not movie)
the.real.McKay
Unfortunately not. But if I were a girl (or gay) that William guy would probably be just my type. Well, him or Daniel Jackson from Stargate (series not movie)

Damn. :frown: Well, you can't have William :wink: ... but Daniel Jackson can be all yours! Why him?

If I had to choose from sci-fi (and not BtVS, which isn't really sci-fi...), I'd probably go for Malcolm Reed.
Reply 185
Looks like...

or perhaps...

or even...

Personality...
More intelligent than me, nerdlicious, minorly sociopathic and wouldn't mind if he had no contact with me for weeks at a time. I don't like to be bothered when I'm reading/writing/hanging out with my cat/busy doing other shiz.
:biggrin:
Vikki Blows :coma:

lacelicker
damn - didn't notice you were gay - I got all exited for a second there :frown:

Sorry!! But I'm sure plenty of guys have you in mind for their perfect girl too!
A 21st century version of Gilbert Blythe from Anne of Green Gables. I've known that since I was about 12 :lol:
Reply 189
I can guarantee that every person posting this ideal in their thread is not actually aware of what their ideal is, and is consequently wrong in their response.
Reply 190
TheSownRose
Ok, this sounds little weird, but bear with me a minute: Has anybody ever seen the Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode where we find out that Spike, pre-siring, was William, a gentleman, romantic poet with a posh and soft voice, fluffy hair and little glasses? Well, if I could go back to BtVS 1880 London ... hello William. :sexface:

Seriously, someone like that would be great.

EDIT: Here we go - someone took a screencap of William (in the spoiler.) So if you achieve that general look, are about 5'8"-ish, behave like a proper English gentleman, are a romantic at heart, have a quiet-soft-and-posh voice, are intelligent enough to write poety (even bloody awful poetry :wink:) and are a bit dominant but still gentle in the bedroom ... contact me. :sexface:

Spoiler

Oh God no...

But I am like William the Bloody. I torture my victims with railroad spikes every now and again. I also am rather fond of watching soap operas in my crypt whilst drinking alone and tarnishing my nails before having a good brawl. :yep:
describe not show dumfuhks
Reply 192
Look: 6" or taller
Greek/Spanish/Italian/Black
Dark hair dark eyes
Big hands and feet (size 12+)
Doesn't bite his nails
Nice smile (white straight teeth V IMPORTANT)
Slightly weird nose (broken/squint)
Good eyebrows (but not TOO good)
Stubble (but not a beard)
Big arms+muscly chest.
Heavy+wide (to make me feel small)
Nice hair (but not TOO nice or styled, can't care too much)
Hair on chest but NOT on back.
Inny belly button (outies creep me OUT lol geddit :biggrin:)
Has a 'smell' - aftershave not BO lol

Personality: Confident but NOT arrogant-doesn't think he's as hot as he is
Not too funny.
Not a pushover but doesn't mind being 'the weak one' - itty bitty bit whipped is nice haha
Is not sleazy AT ALL has never cheated and never would consider it
Is nice to their mum but not too close
Not aggressive but not weak either.
Not clingy but def committed.
Likes animals and is good with children
Is nice to beggars and homeless people
Is attracted to exactly 'my type'-doesn't like blondes or boyish figures or fat girls or other races (less to worry about lol)
Is protective but not crazy
Calm and is able to put up with me when I get upset over nothing ahha.
Is in uni or has a degree.
Has a nice deep voice.
Doesn't have any pretty friends that are girls lol

In bed: Good but not TOO good-where did he get all the practice?!!?

...perhaps that is unreasonable lol.
Circe

or even...

Personality...
More intelligent than me, nerdlicious, minorly sociopathic and wouldn't mind if he had no contact with me for weeks at a time. I don't like to be bothered when I'm reading/writing/hanging out with my cat/busy doing other shiz.
:biggrin:

Benedict Cumberbatch has the most BEAUTIFUL lips I have ever seen on anyone, male or female. He is just stunningly attractive.

I want a bloke at least 5' 10", doesn't have to be perfect looking, all them muscly guys make me feel a bit jealous and would make me feel guilty when I was reaching for the digestives after making a coffee. You know what I mean?

He would have to be able to deal with putting their hands in their pocket, my family all buy rounds, a round could come to about £60 or £70. Fair enough you'd probably only buy one and get bladdered and you'd be buying drinks for my little cousins who obviously wouldn't be buying you one back. That's life. It's just something I noticed at my uncles funeral, I remember thinking that the guy I liked back then would be hated in my family for being tight.

These people will do.

except he's married, but how beautiful does he look on his big day?? and his wife is gorgey too.

Spoiler

and <3 <3 PHWOAAAR
Sithius
I can guarantee that every person posting this ideal in their thread is not actually aware of what their ideal is, and is consequently wrong in their response.

What makes you so sure?
Reply 195
sweetnesspink
What makes you so sure?

Well you're a girl for starters.

But really, no one has a clue what they want. It doesn't work like that. The only two girls that I have ever loved look completely different from one another and have very distinct personalities.
Reply 196
Beccabear
Dark hair dark eyes
Doesn't bite his nails
Nice smile (white straight teeth V IMPORTANT)
Big arms+muscly chest.

Not too funny.
Not a pushover but doesn't mind being 'the weak one' - itty bitty bit whipped is nice haha
Is attracted to exactly 'my type'-doesn't like blondes or boyish figures or fat girls or other races (less to worry about lol)
Has a nice deep voice.
Doesn't have any pretty friends that are girls lol

In bed: Good but not TOO good-where did he get all the practice?!!?

Good luck with that.
x_Lexie_x
Hmmmm.....

Looks: Taller then me (not hard :grin: ) fairly well built (dont like the skinnies) but doesnt have to have a perfect body, nothing wrong with a bit of cuddly cushion. Hair and eye colour doesnt matter, ive been attracted to all in the past. Good teeth, great hygiene, decent dresser

Personality: Smart, has goals and works for them, very playful but mature when needs be, someone who doesn't have to be constantly out on the town boozing, loyal, not two faced (doesnt change around his friends) thoughtful and definitely someone who makes me feel safe.

Bedroom: Believes in give and take, adventurous, spontanious, knows what hes doing and isnt afraid to ask if he doesn't, clean.

Pretty much standard basics. To go into deatail on THE PERFECT MAN would take for ever and im not likely to meet him anyway because he most probably doesn't exist :lol:

:yep:

All of the above :biggrin:
Beccabear
Dark hair dark eyes
Nice smile
Big arms+muscly chest.

Not too funny.
Has a nice deep voice.

I see what do you need. The man of your dream. Lol. :biggrin:
http://images.yandex.ru/yandsearch?text=%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B9+%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%83%D0%B5%D0%B2&stype=image
Mann18
Witty T-shirts are the best!

One of my favourites...

oh that's not too bad - it's like .... "I am a bomb expert - if you see me running - run too."

Latest

Trending

Trending