The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

MissFanatical
the one on the right (over my left shoulder) is a girl ._. we'd just been playing bob-nectarine so we were drenched and didn't exactly look our best D:

OK my bad but the actual guy is blatantly gay.
I'm so glad I have no nails. :eek:
Reply 42
Although this is an awkward area, in terms of needing medical help it's not really any different to grazing your knee. I don't think you actually need to see a doctor unless you think it's getting infected (red, swollen, increasingly sore, discharging etc) - in which case go straight to A&E for antibiotics.

Just keep the wound as clean as you can (eg wash daily with warm, slightly salty water). Sudocrem may help - but probably unnecessary. Urine is sterile and won't cause an infection, although obviously you need to be very careful when you wipe your bum.

Don't worry, it will only take a few days to heal, depending on the size of the cut (since it was only a fingernail injury I can't imagine it's very big). In a young person, in this area which has a good blood supply, there is no reason it would fail to heal.

Paracetamol / ibuprofen may help keep you comfortable
MissFanatical
how funny would it be if the OP was just on her period and trying to cover it with a plaster or something?

OP: i don't know, just put kitchen roll in your knicks. and stop going out with a fag boyfriend with long nails.

Not very funny....:nah:
Reply 44
jimbo139
Although this is an awkward area, in terms of needing medical help it's not really any different to grazing your knee. I don't think you actually need to see a doctor unless you think it's getting infected (red, swollen, increasingly sore, discharging etc) - in which case go straight to A&E for antibiotics.

Just keep the wound as clean as you can (eg wash daily with warm, slightly salty water). Sudocrem may help - but probably unnecessary. Urine is sterile and won't cause an infection, although obviously you need to be very careful when you wipe your bum.

Don't worry, it will only take a few days to heal, depending on the size of the cut (since it was only a fingernail injury I can't imagine it's very big). In a young person, in this area which has a good blood supply, there is no reason it would fail to heal.

Paracetamol / ibuprofen may help keep you comfortable

Thank you so much! The best reply in here! It's still quite painful when going to the toilet so I will take ur advise! :biggrin:
Reply 45
I've used sudocream but not down there...OUCH!
I wouldn't know what else to recommend though, just be careful next time! :wink: Hope it heals soon!
Anonymous
I'll use Sudocream.

And wtf? why would I dump him? I love him, he's a good person who got a bit too excited lol and I made him cut his nails infront of me when that happened.

he feels really guilty. But thank you to the guys who gave decent feedback.

I really do suggest ringing NHS direct. 0845 46 47. If you worry about going to your doctor for embarrassment/wasting time, you can just ring them, and they can giveyou the best advice as to what to do.
I have a cut through shaving it's sore what cream can I use on it please
Original post by Anonymous
A few days ago, my boyfriend was fingering me and his finger slip and his nail sliced the opening of my vagina and the bleeding was ridiculous. We had to stop having sex cos the bleeding was terrible.

Going to the toilet is terrible painful as my urine irritates the wound. I try cleaning the wound with salt water but the irritation is still present. I'm scared it won't heal and i'm not sure what to do.

I was wondering if anybody here could give me some advise before I have to resort to goin to the GP.

Thank You.

hey, ive done the same thing recently, and mine is better now, tbh all i did was put a plaster on and rub some disinfectant on it to prevent any infection- also take loads of pain killers!
hope you get better
ii need help fast yesterday i cut my gf vagina by giving her head i dont know how it happend maybe i did it too hard her inside off her vagina looked like it was cut from the side she was bleeding and it was swollen how can i make her feel better please help
leave it alone for a week and it will be fine
Reply 51
8 years later and it gets resurfaced lmfao, how is the cut btw OP
Original post by Apachecow
leave it alone for a week and it will be fine

Well it's been 8 years now
not for poster #50
Reply 54
Original post by CoolCavy
Well it's been 8 years now

Hahahaha

Latest