The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Online Enrolment...Help!

Basically I can enrol on my course today (economics if anyone else is doing that) and I need my username/password to get onto the system. The only username I can think of is my university id number but I cant find my password anywhere. The website says both my username and password are on my corporate card but i haven't even got that yet as i dont know how to hell the get it....

So basically does anyone know:
1) Anywhere else I can find my username and password to get onto the enrolment system,
2) Where to apply for a corporate card and what I need to do to get it.

Anyone who helps will be classed as a complete legend!
Reply 1
i dont think theres a way of finding out your login details online, if you haven't already you need to upload your photo to : http://photo.uclan.ac.uk/, failing that during freshers week you can just go into the library and have one sorted there, im fairly certain you have until like October to enroll so i wouldn't worry about it too much
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
If it's any help, on the 25th of August I recieved an email from the university with my username and password (my Corporate Card arrived a few days after), but the username/password was all I needed to enrol today. Perhaps if you contact them, they will email you your details.

[email protected]

Good luck
Reply 3
You have plenty of time to enrol and when I did it it only took about 10 minutes =) Son't stress about it and your card will come soon. Mine took about a week but You can get it when you move in =)
Reply 4
MattyMac92
Basically I can enrol on my course today (economics if anyone else is doing that) and I need my username/password to get onto the system. The only username I can think of is my university id number but I cant find my password anywhere. The website says both my username and password are on my corporate card but i haven't even got that yet as i dont know how to hell the get it....

So basically does anyone know:
1) Anywhere else I can find my username and password to get onto the enrolment system,
2) Where to apply for a corporate card and what I need to do to get it.

Anyone who helps will be classed as a complete legend!

Your user name will be the first part of your UCLan e-mail address and your password should be the number underneath the barcode on your corporate card. Don't worry if you haven't got that information yet. If you haven't received a corporate card by the time you get here you can pick one up on the top floor of the library building. You will also have plenty of time to enrol once you are here.
Reply 5
Have you received an e-mail with your My UCLan username and password? I'd take a look in your spam box just in case, mine ended up labelled as junk and I was worrying when I couldn't log in :o:

Latest

Trending

Trending