The Student Room Group

just want life to end

I just feel so tired of it all. I really just want it all to end. I have almost finished my second week at sixth form and everyone hates me. I don't know why I ama nice and kind person but I guess people just find me anoyyong I don't know why tho. At home It is so hard my family have so many problems that I won't go into. My gcse grades mean I will most likely never be able to acheive my dream of studying medicine and I am allready finding as levels really hard. Apart from my family I really just want life to end I really just feel so tired. I have been bullied all my life and just feel so drained. I feel as if I have nithing left to fight any more. I just feel so empty.

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
I just feel so tired of it all. I really just want it all to end. I have almost finished my second week at sixth form and everyone hates me. I don't know why I ama nice and kind person but I guess people just find me anoyyong I don't know why tho. At home It is so hard my family have so many problems that I won't go into. My gcse grades mean I will most likely never be able to acheive my dream of studying medicine and I am allready finding as levels really hard. Apart from my family I really just want life to end I really just feel so tired. I have been bullied all my life and just feel so drained. I feel as if I have nithing left to fight any more. I just feel so empty.

This will make you feel better I promise.

Reply 2
You can still become an hero it is possible.
Can I have your stuff?
Switch sixth forms?
Reply 5
Anonymous

We all have our black spots in our lives, this is just one of them.

You can come through this stronger and better equipped to be successful in the future. Talk to someone. Talk to your parents/guardians, talk to your teachers, talk to a minister of a local church if that's your scene (it's their job to help you with this sort of thing). Talk and talk and talk. Write it all down, think it all out, write about all the great things in your life.

You've got to do AS Levels, that means you must have good GCSEs.

Despite what you may think, everyone does not hate you. Talk to the different people from normal this week and try to make new friends.

As I said, it seems dark now, but chill out, and take a step into finding the light. You are the master of you own destiny (yes, it is a cliche but a true one) so take control and you will be successful, happy and fulfilled.

Good luck!!:smile:
Reply 6
Switch blade?
Reply 7
I didn't get great GCSE's but still got A*ABB at A level and got into the 4th best uni for my subject so don't give up hope :biggrin:. Do Gold Dofe, it will make you look a lot better in the future. Don't try to end it, thats such a selfish act and will only cause hurt and harm to those around you.
Reply 8
Troll: do not feed the troll.

Not a Troll: I had this all the way through school and sixth-form, for thirteen years. When I started studying at the college I'm at now, in 2007, I started becoming more popular. Give yourself a chance; your peers most likely haven't grown into maturity yet.
I feel the same atm actually....

chin up mate it will get better, i promise :smile:
I recommend looking at funny cat video's on Youtube.
Sorry but i have to say "Grow a pair!" There are people all over the world that i would bet have it harder than you. There are the homeless, the starving, those that are caught between countries at war and they fight on, so i have to ask, what makes your life worse than those in these circumstances? And i have seen these people up close so i know what i am on about!
OP you act weird and interact badly. Now do something about it. Also life is long, be patient
Reply 13
Anonymous

Is this a question? Or are you asking us for advice on how to end your life? I'm confused.
Grow some balls.Or boobs.
dior
And why are you anonymous?

Because i have tried this before and i think that it is the most stupid thing i have ever done and "growing a pair" is something that i should have done when i was in their position! There are people on here that know me and i don't want them to know that i was that stupid!
Reply 16
Anonymous

I am afraid that the only thing i can suggest it that you seek help. There are plenty of people out the that are willing to help you and listen to all your problems.
Reply 17
never give up, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT AND FIGHT SOME MORE....Fight for your grades, use this to motivate you to become better then the rest.
(edited 13 years ago)
GodspeedGehenna
Can I have your stuff?

I'd have expected you to have been at least more sympathetic due to

your psychology (clinical,i think :biggrin: ) background.

Or is it reverse psychology ? :confused:
Anonymous
Because i have tried this before and i think that it is the most stupid thing i have ever done and "growing a pair" is something that i should have done when i was in their position! There are people on here that know me and i don't want them to know that i was that stupid!

You still need to " grow a pair"... "anonymous"

Latest

Trending

Trending