The Student Room Group

How to put LNAT on UCAS

For 'qualifications' it has the LNAT on it. I've booked my test for October, so do I put that in for the qualification date?
If not, what do I put?

Since I haven't done it yet I have left the result field blank.

When I signed up for the LNAT I put my UCAS number in on the form, so I presume the fact that I'm giving no real information about how I've organised the LNAT on my UCAS form is not a problem.
Otherwise, I really don't get it.

Please help
LNAT gives the info directly to your unis.
Reply 2
desmong
For 'qualifications' it has the LNAT on it. I've booked my test for October, so do I put that in for the qualification date?
If not, what do I put?

Since I haven't done it yet I have left the result field blank.

When I signed up for the LNAT I put my UCAS number in on the form, so I presume the fact that I'm giving no real information about how I've organised the LNAT on my UCAS form is not a problem.
Otherwise, I really don't get it.

Please help

As far as I'm aware we don't put LNAT on our UCAS forms...
I haven't at least so I hope not!
Reply 3
i've just been told that for tests we have to just put in the 'further details' section like "HAT" or "LNAT" etc
Reply 4
TimmonaPortella
LNAT gives the info directly to your unis.

Just curious. If you are predicted A*s then why the heck are you planning for failure? Why wouldn't you go ahead and apply to 5 unis? No point in taking a gap year with those predictions.
adam0311
Just curious. If you are predicted A*s then why the heck are you planning for failure? Why wouldn't you go ahead and apply to 5 unis? No point in taking a gap year with those predictions.

kinda want a gap year anyway, if i get into one of those ill wait til post uni :smile: if not, ive not lost anything
raleigh is awesome, worth doing in its own right rather than having to be forced into it
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending