The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
You mean everything to me. Seriously, I don't think I'd be able to get through the day without knowing you were there for me no matter what. I just want to tell you that there's a message floatin' in the air, crazy horses ridin' everywhere, it's a warning, it's in every tongue, gotta stop them crazy horses on the run. I love you Donny.
Reply 61
Dear Boyfriend,
let me know when you exist :smile:
Love Stacey.
Why would I say it here, when I can just tell him?
Reply 63
You're a ******* pain in the *******, *****.
I wish you HAD been referring to me when you wrote a fb status about your 'angel'... :cry2:
Reply 65
Tyrannosaurus Cal
Thank God I'm single.

I lol'd
Reply 66
helpneeded-a
...because i'm 3 years younger.

Aha!

Explains a lot.

(Sorry to be cynical.)
I was way worse than that. :s-smilie:
get in the van
Here's mine...

Where's my sandwich?!
o.O He cry's when i'm leaving him and going back home because he's going to miss me. not becausei make him cry o.O

And....right. Thanks. :/ I have typed up what i think, not something i can say to him, becauseim probably n ot that bad. I do show him i love him alot. I'm only mooody once a month, and when he doesnt tell me where he is, and doesnt text for a day, i assume things.
Reply 71
Stop flirting with that guy who looks like Rupert Grint.

That is all.
Reply 72
OP = :lolwut:

:rofl2:

:wtf:
Reply 73
So, as much hate as this is getting, I have something to say to my boyfriend...and also a little just for the lulz.

It's a good thing you're pretty, otherwise I'd have to suffocate you. :biggrin:
mel0n
:facepalm2:

:curious: Gotta get it somehow.
My Love,

Why did you put up those new net curtains? They block the view into your bedroom. I'm going to need to buy a telescope with higher magnification. And please try alfresco sex with your boyfriend again - the first video clip's getting old.
I wish I could hug you right now... among other verbs hehe

I really like your attitude, surferboy
:lol: i hated getting messages like that
Reply 78
I'm here to inject some much needed acrimony. :yep:

I wonder how many people would say this in real life. I'm the sort of person who detests any form of affection. Makes me cringe.:frown:

I'm typically Victorian when it comes to this thing. Is it a surprise I don't have a girlfriend? :p:
lithiumaddict
Aw. my girlfriend! haha lol check again :wink: you people are so absolutely hilarious, and Course my girlfriends not gonna hear it, i am not a lesbian. ( well not entirely)

I knew you wasn't a guy, we wouldn't defend this crap/

Latest

Trending

Trending