The Student Room Group

Falling for my friends girlfriend..but I don't want to..HELP!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous-
Lets be honest, although you might be pissed off for a while, you'd soon realise that there is no point ruining a friendship over a girl.

You must have a **** group of friends if you are willing to tolerate this level of betrayal.

The friendship is ruined the second they make a move. Over.

This is such a strong rule of friendship I'm surprised anyone even questions it.
Original post by HistoryRepeating
You must have a **** group of friends if you are willing to tolerate this level of betrayal.

The friendship is ruined the second they make a move. Over.

This is such a strong rule of friendship I'm surprised anyone even questions it.

That's what we all like to think. Depends how good of a friend this person is really, though. If it's a best mate you'd be more tolerant. If it was just some random, he can **** off.
Original post by Anonymous-
That's what we all like to think. Depends how good of a friend this person is really, though. If it's a best mate you'd be more tolerant. If it was just some random, he can **** off.

Thats complete bull****, if it was my best friend it would be 100x the betrayal.

I could literally never be friends who has such **** morals that they would be willing to do this to me. My friends are an incredible, tight nit and select bunch, there is no chance whatsover that someone who was willing to act that way would continue to be accepted by the others.
Thats complete bull****, if it was my best friend it would be 100x the betrayal.

I could literally never be friends who has such **** morals that they would be willing to do this to me. My friends are an incredible, tight nit and select bunch, there is no chance whatsover that someone who was willing to act that way would continue to be accepted by the others.

Fair enough. Not something I would do myself, but I've seen it all around me. Also people have told me that they despise the person and so on, but weeks later it's like it never happened.
Reply 44

this is how i look
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3_b-th1zmc
Reply 45
shag her.
Reply 46
Original post by Vision360
shag her.

:biggrin:
Get closer to a REAL LIFE girl to distract yourself from her!
Reply 48
dont worry it will be over soon, happenED to me once haha

I USED TO WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending