The Student Room Group

3 way love...

right, well theres this girl i really like, have done for a few months now, but i dont speak to her that often, dont really have much to do with her. i was talking to her friend last week, she told me that the girl in question talks about me quite a bit, completely unprompted, no one even knows i like her.

Anyway in a chat to my best 'girl' friend a few days after, she told me that she loved me after i asked her whether going for this girl was a good idea or not as she knows her better than i do. I dont find my best friend that attractive at all but i know if i were to let her down she would be gutted and the friendship would effectively be over through awkwardness..

Anyone got any opinions as to what i should do?

Cheers x
Reply 1
Whatever you want to do.
inb4 3some

Don't go into a relationship with girl 2 if you don't want to - it would end up hurting both of you more than just letting her down gently now. If you want to still go for girl 1 but just don't talk to girl 2 about it.
Original post by tja1
right, well theres this girl i really like, have done for a few months now, but i dont speak to her that often, dont really have much to do with her. i was talking to her friend last week, she told me that the girl in question talks about me quite a bit, completely unprompted, no one even knows i like her.

Anyway in a chat to my best 'girl' friend a few days after, she told me that she loved me after i asked her whether going for this girl was a good idea or not as she knows her better than i do. I dont find my best friend that attractive at all but i know if i were to let her down she would be gutted and the friendship would effectively be over through awkwardness..

Anyone got any opinions as to what i should do?

Cheers x

Pretty obvious, aint it?

You cant force yourself into a relationship with someone you dont want ;/
Just say you dont feel the same way about her i guess and see her only as a good/best friend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending