Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many times can you resit a Science Aqa Isa? Watch

ReputationRep:
    As in the title, thank you in advance.

ReputationRep:
    As many times as you can/want.

The best ISA Grade counts. What did you get?

ReputationRep:
    A low a! do you know when the next isa exam is , like what date?

ReputationRep:
    Depens on when your school wants to do it. what raw mark did you get out of 40?

You do know that it gets converted into UMS.

ReputationRep:
    29. but cant i do it at an external centre anyway?

ReputationRep:
    is it 29 including 5-6 PSA marks? or 29/40?

ReputationRep:
    29/40 = 68 UMS AFAIK
    29+6->35/40 = 85 UMS

so your low A would track as 29+5->34 = 80 UMS

Ask your teacher how you need to improve your PSA (that'd put you on a mid A), then make sure your hot on your ISA terms and the theory around the topic.

There isn't a limit on ISA papers you can sit apart from the number that the exam board issue, they are live for 2 year and there is a new one each year for each module, so if you are doing a 2 year core/additional or triple course the limit is 9 for core and 9 for additional (assuming they are all cashed in at the end), if you are doing a 3 year course it will be 12 ISAs for each GCSE.

ReputationRep:
    I have done badly in ISA. My school said no retakes to us but know there debating about it. Can i, i really want to.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.