The Student Room Group

What to get my boyfriend for his 21st?

Hiya, its coming up to my bf's 21st and was wondering if anyone had any nice ideas i could get him, as its his 21st i want to get him something a bit more special than a generic present

my price range is about £100-£200

if you have any idea please let me know:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
anal
Reply 2
Beer, a blowy, and some fags.
Xbox 360?
Reply 4
appropriate answers please
Reply 5
Original post by rockrunride
Xbox 360?

he already has one:frown:
Reply 6
Original post by lauraaaa.xo
Hiya, its coming up to my bf's 21st and was wondering if anyone had any nice ideas i could get him, as its his 21st i want to get him something a bit more special than a generic present

my price range is about £100-£200

if you have any idea please let me know:smile:

depends on what he's like. people will suggest generic presents to you because to us, he's a generic bloke. tell us a bit more about him :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by VivaLatzy
Beer, a blowy, and some fags.

well he doesnt smoke lol and a blow job and fags arents really special, he has them all the time:P
Reply 8
Original post by sagskay
depends on what he's like. people will suggest generic presents to you because to us, he's a generic bloke. tell us a bit more about him :smile:

ok well by generic i mean like clothes, xbox games,aftershave etc i got him stuff like that for christmas and he'll probs get that from other people for his family too i'd jus tlike to get something a little different that he wouldnt think of:smile:

his a pretty average guy, works out, like his designer clothes, sits on xbox all day haha so yeaa:smile:
Reply 9
get him one of those 'red letter day' experiences.. my best friend is obsessed with cars, so i gave him one of those 'drive a supercar' days and he loved it.. :smile:
Reply 10
a new mobile phone?
Reply 11
Original post by seashellx
get him one of those 'red letter day' experiences.. my best friend is obsessed with cars, so i gave him one of those 'drive a supercar' days and he loved it.. :smile:

ohh thats a good idea, he hasnt actually done his driving test yet so cant get a driving one but ill have a look for what other things there is thanks:smile:
Reply 12
ok well by generic i mean like clothes, xbox games,aftershave etc i got him stuff like that for christmas and he'll probs get that from other people for his family too i'd jus tlike to get something a little different that he wouldnt think of:smile:

his a pretty average guy, works out, like his designer clothes, sits on xbox all day haha so yeaa:smile:

tickets to see his favourite artist? a quiet weekend away?

:shrugs: i'm preeeettty lame at this stuff :biggrin:
Maybe you could tell us what he does for a living or what he's interest is then we'll be able to help more.
Reply 14
Take him to a strip club, pay for a few lap dances.
well he doesnt smoke lol and a blow job and fags arents really special, he has them all the time:P

****ing LAD.
Reply 16
Original post by sagskay
tickets to see his favourite artist? a quiet weekend away?

:shrugs: i'm preeeettty lame at this stuff :biggrin:

yea i want to get him tickets for placebo but they dont have any for sale atm:frown:

thought about a weekend away but were going away for valentines so wanted something different:smile:
Reply 17
Original post by i.student
a new mobile phone?

he only recently got a blackberry:/ was thinking of a nice expensive watch but thing is because he wants one he'll be expecting it ahah
Reply 18
Original post by Casshern1456
Maybe you could tell us what he does for a living or what he's interest is then we'll be able to help more.

well hes a student, he works in retail in the holidays, as said above his interests are like most boys, drinking, playing xbox goes to the gym everyday not into football or anything though, likes designer clothes, in too pretty much all tyes of music but a bit more towards rock err cant think of anything else!
Reply 19
he only recently got a blackberry:/ was thinking of a nice expensive watch but thing is because he wants one he'll be expecting it ahah

you seem to know what he wants. ipod if he uses a blackberry?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending