The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
did you try to start a 'black man' hate tread? but its backfired?

Race had nothing to do with your girlfriend leaving you.

But please don't generalize
Reply 21
Original post by Lewroll
You got dumped by a girl for another guy. His race isnt really important. The fact is, everybody has different tastes, and people asking questions like this is ridiculous. Some women may prefer black men, some may prefer asian men, some may prefer white men.

-_-

Dude, she specifically said it was because I'm white.
Reply 22
Original post by Next1988
did you try to start a 'black man' hate tread? but its backfired?

Race had nothing to do with your girlfriend leaving you.

But please don't generalize

Race has nothing to do with it? Perhaps you should re-read my posts...
I'm white and I do not prefer black guys,it does as other people have pointed out depend on the girl.Personally I prefer asian or white guys.
Reply 24
Original post by alevelsguy
Race has nothing to do with it? Perhaps you should re-read my posts...

I just did.

your ex was/is a joke. There was clearly more than your race which was the problem

Oh :colondollar: That wasnt very nice. Sounds like a lucky escape for you then. Move on I suppose :dontknow:
Reply 26
Original post by Next1988
I just did.

your ex was/is a joke. There was clearly more than your race which was the problem

Clearly more than my race was a problem? Perhaps. But that's all she said. Don't know why you're so inclined to say that it's clear though, I don't think there's that much wrong with me :s
Reply 27
lol Kilroy that sh*t

That added, I don't think that notion is applicable nowadays. Black Men are masculine, and this current generation of women likes their men womanly, hence we all know who they prefer more.
(edited 13 years ago)
Yep, all white women prefer black men. Everybody is the same.

/sarcasm
Original post by .Ali.
Depends on the girl, maybe she just likes black guys.

Prefer middle eastern or asian guys myself. :coma:

Really? :lolwut:

Did your girlfriend fail Reception class or what? She was with you for 2 years before realizing you were white?

She left you because she got bored or something, I don't know. She may regret her decision and try to get back with you but it's not "specifically because you're white". Jesus Christ...:rolleyes:
Reply 31
inb4 the guy who moans about white women not going for orientals
Reply 32
Original post by The Cornerstone
Really? :lolwut:

Asian as in south asian just to clear that up, but yeah. They have nice eyes, and sexy hair usually. :coma:
Girls just prefer the big ting :wink2:
Reply 34
Original post by Astra_K
black? ewwwwwww AIDS

Wasn't even a little bit funny.
Original post by .Ali.
Asian as in south asian just to clear that up, but yeah. They have nice eyes, and sexy hair usually. :coma:

Spoiler

No offence but I really did/could not see that in you. That is really 'original' for a rah lol
Original post by Pick That One Out
Girls just prefer the big ting :wink2:

That's obviously not a dictionary you're on about.

Spoiler

Reply 37
OK there is enough reassurance in this thread for me to not give up hope yet :tongue: Cheers. I suppose it's her choice in the end, she wasn't a bad person or anything but I just found it strange that she said she couldn't continue with me because my being white. Common sense thing of course but you'll be surprised how quick your reason leaves you in times like this.
Reply 38
Original post by The Cornerstone

Spoiler

No offence but I really did/could not see that in you. That is really 'original' for a rah lol

Hahaha, why's it so strange?

They look good yo'. :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by Yawn11
Wasn't even a little bit funny.

Everyone does your username when they read your posts...

Latest

Trending

Trending