The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why do these threads always turn into being about .Ali.? If you want to want to have her that badly, then take her. /ThreadClogger

Anyways, people have preferences - get over it, though your gf was a bit stupid imo.
Reply 81
Well plenty of white girls like black guys. Just not Oriental guys :sad:.
I'm a white woman and I do not prefer black guys. I prefer white guys.
Original post by steve78
How many of these relationships actually last? How many of the children created grow up with a father in the home? More importantly, how many of the girls in question are pretty and of a healthy weight? Very few I would imagine. I really hate how it's considered "cool" to date outside your race and the way in which so many young ladies don't realise that black and asian men are using them to get one up on the hated white man.

This, Women don't realise this for some reason but it is all for getting at the white man, The Majority of the mixed White/Black people i know i have noticed have no father in the home who just disappeared one day and never came back...all of these people live with their white mothers...coincidence?...i think not.
Thankfully there are women out there who are smart enough and do not bow to pressure and guilt when they decline advances from them and then subjected to insults like

"You are racist, just cos im black init?"
"Wot you dont like asians yeh? racist *****"
"White man lover!"

....Yeah i have seen this first hand in clubs and on the street and in videos etc ( a good example is the EDL protests in which the Asian belligerents shouted phrases like "I'm gonna get me a white girl" "im shaggin a white girl tonight!")

There is an agenda, believe me...just the indoctrinated women fall for it and in the end they are left single with mixed race kids who look nothing like them...bit too late now eh?

The media a lot to blame for it....MTV, Music videos, adverts...showing black people to be Strong and masculine..protectors so to speak....music videos of black people dancing and talking only with white girls and a lot of the time showing white people as skinny weak nerds with glasses.
I see billboards of dating sites showing a white woman and black male all the time...what's it trying to say?...not hard to figure out, but as its placed everywhere from television to magazines its more subconcious and as such indoctrinates.

'mix racing is the way to go'
'white people are boring, weak and nerdy'
'Black people have muscles "swagger" (portrayed through music videos) and are strong protectors'

Wake up

Steve78 is right
In before the faker Mr Smurf.
Reply 85
Original post by Anonymous
There is an agenda, believe me...just the indoctrinated women fall for it and in the end they are left single with mixed race kids who look nothing like them...bit too late now eh?

The media a lot to blame for it....MTV, Music videos, adverts...showing black people to be Strong and masculine..protectors so to speak....music videos of black people dancing and talking only with white girls and a lot of the time showing white people as skinny weak nerds with glasses.
I see billboards of dating sites showing a white woman and black male all the time...what's it trying to say?...not hard to figure out, but as its placed everywhere from television to magazines its more subconcious and as such indoctrinates.

'Black people have muscles "swagger" (portrayed through music videos) and are strong protectors'

Wake up

Steve78 is right

Oh dear, you're one of the worst type of racists. The delusional ones. :facepalm2:
Reply 86
Original post by Anonymous
This, Women don't realise this for some reason but it is all for getting at the white man, The Majority of the mixed White/Black people i know i have noticed have no father in the home who just disappeared one day and never came back...all of these people live with their white mothers...coincidence?...i think not.
Thankfully there are women out there who are smart enough and do not bow to pressure and guilt when they decline advances from them and then subjected to insults like

"You are racist, just cos im black init?"
"Wot you dont like asians yeh? racist *****"
"White man lover!"

....Yeah i have seen this first hand in clubs and on the street and in videos etc ( a good example is the EDL protests in which the Asian belligerents shouted phrases like "I'm gonna get me a white girl" "im shaggin a white girl tonight!")

Wake up

Steve78 is right

Load of rubbish. This girl dumped me to pursue someone else, it's not the black gentleman's fault and he wasn't trying to get at me. :s-smilie: She is entitled to find them more attractive than white men, I don't mind. I have more faith in women than to think they'd go with people who yell they're getting a white tonight and I got ingloriously dumped :/ Reactionary babble.
It's 5 pages in, and so far no-one has uttered the legendary "Once you go black, you never go back".

TSR, I am disappoint :emo:
Reply 88
Original post by Drunk Punx
It's 5 pages in, and so far no-one has uttered the legendary "Once you go black, you never go back".

TSR, I am disappoint :emo:

Once you go brown, white makes you frown.

Brown > Black
Reply 89
Original post by alevelsguy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kkXogn8Oeo

Context: GF of 2 years left me for a black guy and she said the same thing :/ I dont mind but if I'd have known this was as true as it is I wouldn't have wasted my time. Litterally the only thing she said I did wrong was being white, didn't have the consoling effect I think she thought it would tbh...not a lot I can do about being white is there.

Views?

Maybe she wanted someone with a bigger dick.
Reply 90
Original post by No Man
Maybe she wanted someone with a bigger dick.

I don't know, maybe. :s-smilie: She never said anything about wanting a bigger one though. And I'm not sure black men have like massive dongs or anything.
It depends.

Mixed race - yeah most probably.
Black - Hm, if she hangs around a lot of black people or he hangs around a lot of white people.
Original post by Dubstarr
Once you go brown, white makes you frown.

Brown > Black

Ha, never heard that one before!

because he made it up.

it even sounds dumb.
Reply 94
Original post by LaughingBro
In before the faker Mr Smurf.

Hahaha too late! Scroll up.
Original post by The Cornerstone
I don't think he counts, he looks prepubescent and most of them grow a large beard very quickly while he barely has a single hair.

Spoiler

Its called shaving. You should try it.

Once you go white, all else is ****e?

Duuuh I am can rhymes too :dunce:
OP, Having been in your shoes, I have total sympathy.

But it's easy to (mis)allocate blame.

I have been dumped for people of other races; but it had everything to do with my ex and nothing to do with the new girl.

Keep your head up and move on; it's her loss. And remember, Karma's not so nice. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 98
Original post by alevelsguy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kkXogn8Oeo

Context: GF of 2 years left me for a black guy and she said the same thing :/ I dont mind but if I'd have known this was as true as it is I wouldn't have wasted my time. Litterally the only thing she said I did wrong was being white, didn't have the consoling effect I think she thought it would tbh...not a lot I can do about being white is there.

Views?

=>Useless thread.

=>Majority of white women don't have a preference, they marry or go out with the person they love.
I don't know whether they prefer them, you have to ask white girls for that, when you go into the city centre you see so many Black man and white women couples along with mixed race kids as a product of these relationships.

Inter-racial dating is extremely rare in my community so it doesn't bother me much although i can't help but feel for the black girls as it means less men of their own race to date and having spoke to some of them they aren't shy to express their distaste on the matter.

Latest

Trending

Trending