The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I think you should definitely go for it! Can't say I have ever met up with someone I've pulled at a club, although my boyfriend at the moment is the result of pulling him at a party..bit different as we had more chance to talk (we were really drunk though). Still, I have never met up with someone after something like that before but amazingly we just clicked and it all worked out. Meet up since you say she seems cool, just see if there's a spark between you or not.

Cxx
Reply 2
Just get jiggy with it. Na-na na na na na.
usually it is unlikely theyll be someone u wanna meet up with again, heh, but i have met up with people pulled in clubs before and sometimes theyre really nice. go for it and see but dont expect too much :P
Reply 4
If you say she seems nice, then you might as well give it a go, might miss out otherwise!
whats the point in pulling someone in a club if you aren't interested in meeting up with them afterwards? surely that makes the whole thing meaningless!
Reply 6
Fresh Prince
Good idea?

TBH never really met up with anyone I've pulled before, no reason just haven't. She gave me her number at the end of the night (thursday night). She seemed pretty cool, attractive and everything.

Anyone met up with guys/girls you've pulled at clubs?

You mean you're scared? :P lol

Anyway yeah you should give it a go. I met my girlfriend in a club, and we met up for a chinese (at Wokmania) a few days later. It was cool, she found out I'm not really as 'forward' or 'prodding' hehe as I am when drunk. Plus she a cool lady, I a good guy :smile:

Give it a go :biggrin: what's the worst that could happen?
Reply 7
yeh well im meeting a girl i met last week or so. In fact im goin to a theatre meeting her mum n that.

go for it dude :smile:

Ill let u know how i get on

gulp........
Reply 8
Yup i had a great relationship with a guy I first kissed in a club
Reply 9
Yeah I met my boyfriend in a club :smile:. To be honest, I didn't think I'd get with a guy who I met in a club because a lot of guys seem to be only after one thing in clubs (I don't believe in one night stands) and aren't looking for relationships. I guess its not always the case with every guy though :smile:.
Reply 10
i met up with a guy after "pullin him at a club" umm it was interesting.... we had a relationship but he seemed to like going out on the pull to much....
Reply 11
Yeah go for it, so long as they're trustworthy!
Reply 12
Er, TBH, I'd 'get with them' before I pulled them...

If I am understanding the meaning of 'get with them' correctly.

Latest

Trending

Trending