The Student Room Group

Do guys really care about weight?

im told i've gota good figure but i'm still not confident with the way i look, i think i'm not the skinniest person in the world and i wouldn't mind losing some weight.
so im just wondering do guys really care if a girl's got a bit of beef on her?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Depends how desperate the guy is.

And by desperate, i mean drunk.
How much is a bit of beef? :holmes:
Yes:colonhash:
Reply 4
And what you mean by beef. If beef means nice curves ie tits and ass then yah, beef is good. If beef means butter, where you have bingo wings etc. Then no.
Reply 5
yeah
I think (hope) most guys like girls with curves.
I don't mind a curvy girl, in fact I prefer it, but there's definitely a limit.
Reply 8
if it makes you look unattractive then yes.
Reply 9
I wouldn't even consider doing a fat girl. Sorry, thats just how i roll.
Well yeah, obviously, but it depends on the weight. I can tell you one thing, guys don't care anywhere near as much as girls think they do. As long as you're of... reasonable weight, ie. not morbidly obese, it's not a huge issue.
Original post by Electric Hearts
I think (hope) most guys like girls with curves.

If you mean curves and not fat then I think you're correct. :yes:
Reply 12
Of course
Reply 13
I don't believe in the whole size 0 being the ideal size and the one most guys find attractive but I also don't think a girl with a lot of puppy fat would be the ideal. Depending on your height, I think the ideal body is a good balance between being healthy, toned and fit. How attractive a guy finds you will depend on the his preference. Its not all about what guys like, you need to be happy too. Stop worrying about what guys find attractive, because no matter what size you are, not every guy will like you, not every will dislike you. Be comfortable with your body and with the way you look. With comfort comes confidence and every guy finds confidence attractive.
Yup.

1. Face goes down-hill 20+
2. If she's overweight now, it's only going to get worse I assume.
yes...ironing board chests are a no go...and neither is a beach wale
Reply 16
no fat chicks
Reply 17
when i say 'a bit of beef' i mean like curves.. we're talkingg not a flat stomach but not fat! slightly like rihannas body maybeee..
Reply 18
Well - I employ a good test:

Ask a female what her mass in stone/kg is.... and then check.

If it becomes apparent that the initial information was a lie/withheld then obviously the female has insecurities that render a partnership untenable.
Oh for gods sake.
You need to find the confidence within yourself, people on TSR aren't going to make any long term difference.

I don't mean to be harsh, but why don't you just get a ****ing grip? Learn to like your body, and if you can't, then do something about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending